1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 19:15
    Originally posted by @padger
    I used to think it was OK until I actually needed it
    Then you realise that it is actually useless
    Because it doesn't stop the game clock and all your allowances just whittle away

I used to think that this was a good site but I hope to get away from it soon and all its small minded users
    Good idea throw toys from pram because no one agrees with your daft ideas.
    Try not the let the door knock you on the head as you leave.
    See if you can find a site where timeout don't exist and losers get clan points
    Good luck
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 05:53
    I used to think it was OK until I actually needed it
    Then you realise that it is actually useless
    Because it doesn't stop the game clock and all your allowances just whittle away

I used to think that this was a good site but I hope to get away from it soon and all its small minded users
    So it was OK when you were timing out 889 opponents games but when the shoe was on the other foot and you were timed out a few times then it wasn't so OK.

Hypocrite if ever one lived. I hope you are issuing challenges based on your actual ranking and not your sandbagged one..

Have a nice day !!!!!!
  3. Here
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 09:07
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    So it was OK when you were timing out 889 opponents games but when the shoe was on the other foot and you were timed out a few times then it wasn't so OK.

Hypocrite if ever one lived. I hope you are issuing challenges based on your actual ranking and not your sandbagged one..

Have a nice day !!!!!!
    Oh! look the captains cabin boy has woken up again
    If you had read the all the posts
    I have already said that I love skulls ,When I come on site it is the first thing I look for
    But of course you didn't read that one just the ones that back up your captain
    Go back to sleep and dream of when the clan challenges are actually fair
    Not the nightmare we have now
    Where only the big and ugly have a chance of coming out on top
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 13:49
    I have already said that I love skulls ,When I come on site it is the first thing I look for
    You still Here?
    All mouth as usual not found the ideal site for moaning brain dead useless players yet?

Dick head snp references and the cabin boy.
    Geeez are You actually old enough to play on here. When you got rushed to hospital did the nice doctor tell you puberty means changes and there is nothing unusual to get cuddles from girls?
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 14:06
    So you love skulls and it's the first thing you look for. Have you bothered to think that some of those poor slobs may have been rushed to hospital before you crushed them ???

And then there you are, blubbering away like a little girl about the naughty people that timed him out when you couldn't raise your little flag. My heart bleeds for you dearie.

Just when you get rid of one whining imbecile another one always sticks it's head up. God give me strength !!!!!!
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 14:28
    So you love skulls and it's the first thing you look for. Have you bothered to think that some of those poor slobs may have been rushed to hospital before you crushed them ???

And then there you are, blubbering away like a little girl about the naughty people that timed him out when you couldn't raise your little flag. My heart bleeds for you deari ...[text shortened]... rid of one whining imbecile another one always sticks it's head up. God give me strength !!!!!!
    Really good hospital the sand bagger was in
    He only got timed out in tournament games obviously they knew to protect his clan games.
    For some one who hates the corrupt stupid unfair clan system. Padgers own words.
    He still runs a clan while playing in THREE OTHER CLANS. If i dont lije sonething or think it's fixed I just don't play.
    Not all bad news for padger though he got a good few easy clan games due to low rating.
    Wonder if he's related to mctayto same brain dead attempt at trying to con
    He should be avoided like the plague until he's back in the 1200s.

Oh I forgot he's leaving in search for the holy grail of chess site's
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 14:50
    Originally posted by @roma45
    He only got timed out in tournament games obviously they knew to protect his clan games.
    For some one who hates the corrupt stupid unfair clan system. Padgers own words.
    He still runs a clan while playing in THREE OTHER CLANS. If i dont lije sonething or think it's fixed I just don't play.
    Not all bad news f ...[text shortened]... he's back in the 1200s.

Tadger has got to stop playing with his padger

Hmmmmm.......did I get that right ????
  8. Here
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 14:58
    You still Here?
    All mouth as usual not found the ideal site for moaning brain dead useless players yet?

Dick head snp references and the cabin boy.
    Geeez are You actually old enough to play on here. When you got rushed to hospital did the nice doctor tell you puberty means changes and there is nothing unusual to get cuddles from girls?
    Oh dear !
    I will be around for some time yet ( paid for whole year )
  9. Here
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:001 edit

And then there you are, blubbering away like a little girl about the naughty people that timed him out when you couldn't raise your little flag. My heart bleeds for you deari ...[text shortened]... rid of one whining imbecile another one always sticks it's head up. God give me strength !!!!!!
    Still can't think of anything original ?
    Never mind you must have missed the last one from your captain
    I told you read all the posts
    Stop SKIP reading
  10. Here
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:112 edits
    Not all bad news f ...[text shortened]... he's back in the 1200s.

If you spent more time ( maybe you can't concentrate that long all in one go )
    You would find that most of the tournament games were 1 day with no time bank
    Some were 1 day with 1 day and some time bank ( can't remember now how much )
    But as I have already stated because the vacation system runs the clock down on this site
    You just run out of time if you cannot get to a terminal
    How many times have I read on the forums people moaning about being on holiday and still moving , too many
    As I have found out you don't really have a vacation because if you don't move you get timed out
    If the time didn't run down I may have saved quite a lot of those games
    I am actually in 2 other clans I have left the other one when this site lets go of me
  11. Here
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:12
    Tadger has got to stop playing with his padger

Hmmmmm.......did I get that right ????
    Just read the other one
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:26
    If you spent more time ( maybe you can't concentrate that long all in one go )
    You would find that most of the tournament games were 1 day with no time bank
    Some were 1 day with 1 day and some time bank ( can't remember now how much )
    But as I have already stated because the vacation system runs the clock down on this site
    You just run out of time if you ...[text shortened]... ose games
    I am actually in 2 other clans I have left the other one when this site lets go of me
    You have just proved my point exposing you as a sand bagger.
    You lost over 100 games because the hospital did not have a terminal?
    But your clan games survived now you as leader are issuing challenges using your new rating...yep sand bagging
    Pity the easy riders got booted you would have been perfect for them.
  13. Here
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:401 edit
    You have just proved my point exposing you as a sand bagger.
    You lost over 100 games because the hospital did not have a terminal?
    But your clan games survived now you as leader are issuing challenges using your new rating...yep sand bagging
    Pity the easy riders got booted you would have been perfect for them.
    As most of my clan games have 7 day 7 day time bank of course they survived
    Just
    As the vacation system doesn't work
    Why shouldn't I take advantage of it ?
    You really are the most vile creature on this site
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:541 edit
    As most of my clan games have 7 day 7 day time bank of course they survived
    Just
    As the vacation system doesn't work
    Why shouldn't I take advantage of it ?
    You really are the most vile creature on this site
    Sticks and stones.
    Truth hurt does it.
    You are currently challenging players 400 below your ter.
    Using a loop hole good for you if other clan leaders are conned into accepting games from you it's their own fault.
    A vile creature?

Sad lame pathetic just like your feeble chess ability don't you practice or think before you move in a game?

Maybe update your lame profile
    "I take skulls and expect you to do the same" perhaps change it to " I will moan like a bitch if you time me out"
  15. Here
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 16:03
    Sticks and stones.
    Truth hurt does it.
    You are currently challenging players 400 below your ter.
    Using a loop hole good for you if other clan leaders are conned into accepting games from you it's their own fault.
    A vile creature?

Sad lame pathetic just like your feeble chess ability don't you practice or think before you move in a game?
    You just can't stand it that the very thing you support helps my rating
    Well whoopy do

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree