Moves
    02 Apr '16 21:282 edits
    YouTube

Keep trying to catch the Easy Riders ridin dirty! 😵
  2. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 01:06
    Are the Easy Riders and Metallica members exchanging insults the sole purpose of the Clan Forum?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 07:15
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    Are the Easy Riders and Metallica members exchanging insults the sole purpose of the Clan Forum?
    I think your statement is in the form of a loaded question. For example it contains an assumption that the sole purpose the Easy Riders use the clan forum for is to insult Metallica and vice versa This is demonstrably false. We use it to recruit, to ask questions relating to the clan system (see the thread how do I reactivate a player) and to proclaim our greatness.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:382 edits
    would also like to dedicate this to Metliica,

YouTube

Da Easy Riders, easy like Sunday morning!😵
  5. Here
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 12:29
    yes
    they just want to make the clan forum useless
  6. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:37
    Originally posted by padger
    yes
    they just want to make the clan forum useless
    This concentration does no good for the forum. In my view, the insults should be more evenly distributed among the clans.
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:43
    This concentration does no good for the forum. In my view, the insults should be more evenly distributed among the clans.
    If your clan "McNamara's Band" was worth mentioning it would be mentioned. It's not. End of story.
  8. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I think your statement is in the form of a loaded question.
    It was a rhetorical question indeed.
  9. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:48
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    If your clan "McNamara's Band" was worth mentioning it would be mentioned. It's not. End of story.
    By mentioning it, you kind of failed miserably in denying the clan the merit of an insult.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:24
    By mentioning it, you kind of failed miserably in denying the clan the merit of an insult.
    It was purposeful. I thought you would have caught that.
  11. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:35
    It was purposeful. I thought you would have caught that.
    Thanks for the insult. Now we're finally beginning to spread the hate around.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:43
    Thanks for the insult. Now we're finally beginning to spread the hate around.
    No worries dude. You needed a bit of attention. I gave it to you. Hopefully your happy now.
  13. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:51
    No worries dude. You needed a bit of attention. I gave it to you. Hopefully your happy now.
    Yes, thanks. Please proceed with the normal insults exchange with Robbie. I don't know if you noticed but he made a joke right above, alluding, I assume, to the great distance in points between your two clans in this great 2016 race. I think a clever comeback is in due order now.
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 16:05
    Yes, thanks. Please proceed with the normal insults exchange with Robbie. I don't know if you noticed but he made a joke right above, alluding, I assume, to the great distance in points between your two clans in this great 2016 race. I think a clever comeback is in due order now.
    I doubt that he was alluding to my clan dude. Maybe you should do your homework.Hey though, don't worry, I deal with dullards on a daily basis.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 17:49
    You either got the wrong person or the wrong clan there? Not to worry though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree