1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 01:15
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    If this is your feeling, then would you quit applying for membership?
    It will save me having to perpetually dismiss you.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    LOL ...... maybe Robbie can mow your lawn !!
    As you are very busy these days !!

😀😀😀😀
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 01:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Never could stomach those pansies.
    Talking of pansies it's great to see your good friend Lemondrop cop a forum ban. The rubbish he writes on here is awfully tedious. Couldn't have happened to a more worthy individual.....................excepting yourself of course. Give him a kiss for me.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 03:15
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Talking of pansies it's great to see your good friend Lemondrop cop a forum ban. The rubbish he writes on here is awfully tedious. Couldn't have happened to a more worthy individual.....................excepting yourself of course. Give him a kiss for me.
    the rumors of my forum ban have been greatly exaggerated
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 05:22
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    the rumors of my forum ban have been greatly exaggerated
    Too good to be true unfortunately.

How do you continuously avoid the chopping block while others don't? Your postings are the most vitriolic of all posters on the site yet tame posters like myself get forum banned and you don't. It's hard to comprehend sometimes !!!
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 05:49

How do you continuously avoid the chopping block while others don't? Your postings are the most vitriolic of all posters on the site yet tame posters like myself get forum banned and you don't. It's hard to comprehend sometimes !!!
    I could tell you why but then why should I
    the boot for you is inevitable
    your stupidity is what will do you in
    enjoy your little crusades
    dumbo
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 06:34
    dumbo
    And there I was being nice to you. Now back to reality.

Isn't it time Lemon you buried your nose in Carrobies (_Y_) and threw him a few more games. Lap dogs like you never learn. Carrobie pulls your little string.......and you do the dancing. Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

Have a nice day Bozo.
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 06:50
    dumbo
    Nice to see you sign off on your posting. I thought you'd forgotten the nickname we'd given you.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 10:20
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    LOL ...... maybe Robbie can mow your lawn !!
    As you are very busy these days !!

😀😀😀😀
    mow his lawn? Sure ill mow it! How about a big ER in the middle of his lawn, you know just for the easiness of it!
  9. Standard memberthe spear
    The predictor
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 12:04

the admin in this site do not care about cheats that is obvious by what several clans on here are doing.
    those involved have destroyed a good site, yet the owners do nothing, but are quick to ban any one who points out the fact.
    vespin mctayto and robbie with the help of others, well mostly vespin owned or paid for accounts are three very sad people, who live on here really can't have any real life.
    it won'tr take long for the scum to alert this post and get it removed and me banned, who cares, i don't play here any way. i returned to see if i could get my dad roma45 unbanned.
    thanks to all who helped, that little weasel russ wont even reply, any way i told roma what i did he said he would never play here again bunch of sad cheats and a total coward ill mannered leader in russ
    take care radio dont let a piece of scum get to you.
    feel free to ban any one who talks the truth russ, pathetic little coward

good bye
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 13:03
    Originally posted by the spear
    the admin in this site do not care about cheats that is obvious by what several clans on here are doing.
    those involved have destroyed a good site, yet the owners do nothing, but are quick to ban any one who points out the fact.
    vespin mctayto and robbie with the help of others, well mostly vespin owned or paid for accounts are three very sad people, wh ...[text shortened]... t to you.

good bye
    your hysterical arm waving about destroying the site is nonsense, your accusations of cheating baseless. Use of terms like scum, weasel , ill mannered etc are not very helping. I don't know what to suggest to get your father back, have you tried a little diplomacy?
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 14:28
    Originally posted by the spear
    vespin mctayto and robbie with the help of others, well mostly vespin owned or paid for accounts are three very sad people, wh ...[text shortened]... t to you.

good bye
    Hey champ,

Your dad's going to go down as a martyr for his unceasing fight to bring a bunch of malcontents to justice. His clan will be renamed to honour his commitment and fight for justice

He will be long remembered by those of us who fought beside him.

Long live Roma !!!!
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 14:45
    Hey champ,

Your dad's going to go down as a martyr for his unceasing fight to bring a bunch of malcontents to justice. His clan will be renamed to honour his commitment and fight for justice

Long live Roma !!!!
    martyr?
    really?
    other than you
    no one gives a crap
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 14:49
    Hey champ,

Long live Roma !!!!
    you are going to rename his clan after him
    how sweet
    your love truly knows no bounds
    I hope you find someone with a brain cell to show you how to change your clan name
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 14:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    mow his lawn? Sure ill mow it! How about a big ER in the middle of his lawn, you know just for the easiness of it!
    Sure !!
    And you can put AM (Anti-Metallica) and BB (Breaking Bad) in the backyard !! 😀😀😀😀
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 15:07
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Sure !!
    And you can put AM (Anti-Metallica) and BB (Breaking Bad) in the backyard !! 😀😀😀😀
    He already has those tattooed on his .........as.......Lemon can testify to !!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree