Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 15:10
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    you are going to rename his clan after him
    how sweet
    your love truly knows no bounds
    I hope you find someone with a brain cell to show you how to change your clan name
    It's alright Lemon. Calm down. I knew full well how to edit the name. Just wanted to have a laugh at you blowing a gasket and making a fool of yourself as usual. So thanks.......you delivered on cue !!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha. !!!!!!!!!
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 23:06
    Originally posted by the spear
    the admin in this site do not care about cheats that is obvious by what several clans on here are doing.
    those involved have destroyed a good site, yet the owners do nothing, but are quick to ban any one who points out the fact.
    vespin mctayto and robbie with the help of others, well mostly vespin owned or paid for accounts are three very sad people, wh ...[text shortened]... t to you.
    feel free to ban any one who talks the truth russ, pathetic little coward

good bye
    That is going a bit over the line...Even if you might be correct, not put well. Name calling never works, just ask robbie.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 00:00
    the admin in this site do not care about cheats that is obvious by what several clans on here are doing.
    those involved have destroyed a good site, yet the owners do nothing, but are quick to ban any one who points out the fact.
    vespin mctayto and robbie with the help of others, well mostly vespin owned or paid for accounts are three very sad people, wh ...[text shortened]... t to you.

good bye
    I can see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
    good riddance
  4. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 03:46

good bye
    Actually I thought the first four lines of his post were spot on. Why Russ is ignoring the obvious collusion and ergo cheating that went on between Sleazy Riders and 3 other clans is anybody's guess but as a long time subscriber I am very disappointed in his lack of action.

My2sons
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 06:25
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Actually I thought the first four lines of his post were spot on. Why Russ is ignoring the obvious collusion and ergo cheating that went on between Sleazy Riders and 3 other clans is anybody's guess but as a long time subscriber I am very disappointed in his lack of action.

My2sons
    Yes, that is the mystery. Russ recognised the cheating that was going on around Strategic Ultimatum, and sought and obtained ample evidence. Then suddenly and inexplicably changed his tune completely and banned those who spoke against it, including those who had cooperated with him in exposing the cheats.

Why didn't he banish the cheats for good?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:021 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Yes, that is the mystery. Russ recognised the cheating that was going on around Strategic Ultimatum, and sought and obtained ample evidence. Then suddenly and inexplicably changed his tune completely and banned those who spoke against it, including those who had cooperated with him in exposing the cheats.

Why didn't he banish the cheats for good?
    My my thats the largest spoon I've seen for ages, are you planning on mixing cement with that spoon Startreader?😵
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 11:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    My my thats the largest spoon I've seen for ages, are you planning on mixing cement with that spoon Startreader?😵
    Robbie they read a lot of fiction and fantasy books by the look of things.
    The Strategic & University clans were in fact suspended whilst Russ investigated bogus claims made by folk with their own agenda.
    Neither leader or any of the members were chastised in any way thus innocent of all charges.
    The continuation of those clans became fruitless as they lost several months of activity due to the lengthy investigations thus the leaders moved on.

It is time therefore for them to stop miscalling Vespin and find another victim more worthy of their spite.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 13:35
    Originally posted by my2sons

My2sons
    Well said! A much better way of putting it. I too am a long time subscriber and very disappointed in the lack of action up to this point.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 17:433 edits
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    The Strategic & University clans were in fact suspended whilst Russ investigated bogus claims made by folk with their own agenda.
    Neither leader or any of the members were chastised in any way thus innocent of all charges.
    The continuation of those clans became fruitless as they lo ...[text shortened]... therefore for them to stop miscalling Vespin and find another victim more worthy of their spite.
    yes indeed, bogus seems to be the operative word, what else are we to expect from a skillet full of rattlers like Metallica and their sycophantic flunkies..

V for Vive le Revolution, V for Victory and V for Vespin!
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 19:41
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    The continuation of those clans became fruitless as they lo ...[text shortened]... therefore for them to stop miscalling Vespin and find another victim more worthy of their spite.
    And the band played Believe It If You Like.
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 03:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 09:001 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    And the band played Believe It If You Like.
    Actually can you hear that faint sound in he distance? the banners are full of cheer and I see Vespin being carried aloft, adorned with garlands and women throwing flowers on the earth before him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree