1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 20:174 edits
    Looking at recent clan results, I noticed that my clan (Ireland) was defeated by Chess Troopers, but their players had strikingly low ratings compared to their opponents in my clan. Based on rating differences, Ireland should have crushed them.
    Now I simply never match up players of very different ratings at the start of any match and I am confident these differences did not exist then. So their ratings have fallen.
    If I offered a rematch now, I would be pitching weaker players in my team against opponents who have already defeated my stronger players.
    I made a final check, and sure enough, Chess Troopers is one of the highest ranking clans on the site with an impressive score.
    So why the falling ratings and how am I supposed to set up a fair match for both the team and my individual players?
    BTW I do have team players with falling ratings. But they are losing games to achieve that outcome and that is reflected in our inglorious ranking among the clans. It is not the same at all.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 20:41
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Looking at recent clan results, I noticed that my clan (Ireland) was defeated by Chess Troopers, but their players had strikingly low ratings compared to their opponents in my clan. Based on rating differences, Ireland should have crushed them.
    Now I simply never match up players of very different ratings at the start of any match and I am confident the ...[text shortened]... come and that is reflected in our inglorious ranking among the clans. It is not the same at all.
    At least your clan is not setting fixed challenges. (see Easy Riders)
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 20:521 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    At least your clan is not setting fixed challenges. (see Easy Riders)
    cheap and does not even attempt to address the issue. Please keep your cheapo comments out of this thread.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 20:54
    Now I simply never match up players of very different ratings at the start of any match and I am confident the ...[text shortened]... come and that is reflected in our inglorious ranking among the clans. It is not the same at all.
    tournaments might have some bearing on it. Players play tournaments and they get pummelled by higher rated players. There is no real way to set up a fair challenge, it sounds too risky.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 21:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    cheap and does not even attempt to address the issue. Please keep your cheapo comments out of this thread.
    I was simply pre-empting your remarks to this post.

And I predicted correctly !!
    Your drivel showed up just as I thought it would !!
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 21:36
    tournaments might have some bearing on it. Players play tournaments and they get pummelled by higher rated players. There is no real way to set up a fair challenge, it sounds too risky.
    That you would try to come across as a voice of reason is a joke !!
    An embarrassing one at that !!
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 22:101 edit
    Cheap is the massive amount of points your clan has obtained by cheating.

Collusion with the three sisters specifically.
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 22:271 edit
    Robbie cheats and he knows it....and we know it....and many at RHP know it.
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 22:29
    Chess Troopers are also on performance enhancing challenges from Arrow as well.

They have several gimme's working courtesy of the sisters
  10. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 23:07
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Robbie cheats and he knows it....and we know it....and many at RHP know it.
    Shortie the biggest cheat in the clan system since the day they began
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 Aug '16 00:36
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    And the big red dot in the middle of your face makes you believable !!

Yeah right !!!! 😴😴😴😴
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    31 Aug '16 03:22
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Oh come now McCheater, NO ONE comes close to you in that regard.
    Robbie is among the filthy lot of you, but he wasn't smart enough to orchestrate this.
    He is just a wannabe who couldn't get there without assistance form you and the sisters.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '16 07:22
    and once again a good and thoughtful opening post descends into a trainwreck, wrecked by the good for nuthin rustbuckets.
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 Aug '16 07:56
    and once again a good and thoughtful opening post descends into a trainwreck, wrecked by the good for nuthin rustbuckets.
    there is no hiding place for your cheating
    you will be exposed
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '16 08:00
    Originally posted by roma45
    there is no hiding place for your cheating
    you will be exposed
    If you are incapable of assimilating what the OP was attempting to ascertain then I suggest that you ask for help. There are plenty of other threads where you can vent your frustration against the excellence of the Easy Riders in any terms you choose. Perhaps this not the thread for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree