1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 Sep '16 18:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    What my clan members do outside of clan games I cannot say with any certainty my little desert blossom. Encourage it? you have evidence that I have encouraged them to throw tournament games? I can hardly get them to resign games in totally lost positions.😕
    You have told so many lies that you nose now hangs low enough to hold your teabag!!
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Sep '16 18:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    What my clan members do outside of clan games I cannot say with any certainty my little desert blossom. Encourage it? you have evidence that I have encouraged them to throw tournament games? I can hardly get them to resign games in totally lost positions.😕
    You certainly have no problems commenting what other clans' members do outside clan games !!

Hmmmmm ??????

You were very interested in some tournaments I entered !!
    And I am not even a member of your clan !!

Maybe you should be watching your own clan ? 😀
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '16 21:01
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You have told so many lies that you nose now hangs low enough to hold your teabag!!
    teabag?I drink coffee and craft beer.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '16 21:02
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You certainly have no problems commenting what other clans' members do outside clan games !!

Hmmmmm ??????

You were very interested in some tournaments I entered !!
    And I am not even a member of your clan !!

Maybe you should be watching your own clan ? 😀
    I trust my players, they are the best, I dont trust your clan of rattlers though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree