Do you want some sauce for your crow???
    I'm not perfect like you
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 05:22
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Oh I'm not claiming to be a good clan leader. I cannot stand the cult of leaders.

The idea that as a clan leader I have duties is absurd. I think there is another thread about absurdity somewhere (spirituality). Pay me and I will consider having a duty. An arrangement in which clan leaders have duties and responsibilities in exchange for bog all is ...[text shortened]... clan leader and how might I aspire to improve in order to emulate such a model.

No I don't.
    Some people take the clan system way too seriously.

For people like carrobie and Lemondrop this is their life. Sad.....but true.

In reality you should be able to set a challenge against like rated players and have an enjoyable and fair challenge.

People like carrobie and Lemondrop have changed all that in their avarice to win the clan championship. Like anyone is going to care if they win given the way they have won; through cheating and collusion.

Honestly champ........keep setting your challenges as best as you can.......but don't waste your life examining each and every game in each challenge. There's no big prize for winning on here. Respect is the only prize and your display as leader has earned you plenty of that.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 05:34
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Some people take the clan system way too seriously.

For people like carrobie and Lemondrop this is their life. Sad.....but true.

In reality you should be able to set a challenge against like rated players and have an enjoyable and fair challenge.

People like carrobie and Lemondrop have changed all that in their avarice to win the clan champion ...[text shortened]... ing on here. Respect is the only prize and your display as leader has earned you plenty of that.
    because there is so much bitterness in the fantasy world of clan play
    I will cherish every point and laugh as you drag your pathetic clan down
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 05:43
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    because there is so much bitterness in the fantasy world of clan play
    I will cherish every point and laugh as you drag your pathetic clan down
    You do that Lemon. I'll spend my time actually living life.

Hope yours is turning out to be all that you imagined it to be. All your hard work to be .........what is it.........oh......6th on an internet chess clan ladder would make your father very...........hmmmmm..........well.....lets no go there.

Anyway........if you're happy and see this as some amazing feat and worthy of the life you lose to achieve it then good on you. You must be living a very happy and satisfying life. Cheers !!!
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 05:53
    You do that Lemon. I'll spend my time actually living life.

Hope yours is turning out to be all that you imagined it to be. All your hard work to be .........what is it.........oh......6th on an internet chess clan ladder would make your father very...........hmmmmm..........well.....lets no go there.

Anyway........if you're happy and see this a ...[text shortened]... to achieve it then good on you. You must be living a very happy and satisfying life. Cheers !!!
    I remember a couple days ago when you were jumping for joy because you thought your clan was finally a winning clan
    the only reason you say you don't take clans seriously is because your clan is going nowhere
    and I really don't take it that seriously
    if I did, my ass would have been banned, barred and gone long ago
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 07:15
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I remember a couple days ago when you were jumping for joy because you thought your clan was finally a winning clan
    the only reason you say you don't take clans seriously is because your clan is going nowhere
    and I really don't take it that seriously
    if I did, my ass would have been banned, barred and gone long ago
    Dude.........................this site is your life !!!!!!!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 07:54
    Dude.........................this site is your life !!!!!!!
    Actually you seem to be at home here just as much as lemondrop, if not more so.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 08:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually you seem to be at home here just as much as lemondrop, if not more so.
    It's nice to see Lemondrops boyfriend come to his rescue.

Dude.........I make 1 post for every 500 posts you make on this site. I use the site to pass a bit of time. You and Lemondrop are on here every waking minute of the day.

So sad that your lives have been reduced to a stage where RHP is all that you have in life. Give Lemon a kiss for me !!!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 16:04
    It's nice to see Lemondrops boyfriend come to his rescue.

Dude.........I make 1 post for every 500 posts you make on this site. I use the site to pass a bit of time. You and Lemondrop are on here every waking minute of the day.

So sad that your lives have been reduced to a stage where RHP is all that you have in life. Give Lemon a kiss for me !!!
    what we do with our time should be of any concern to you, why?
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 17:30
    what we do with our time should be of any concern to you, why?
    Now that is a defensive post !!
    Did someone hit a nerve ? 😀
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 18:04
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Now that is a defensive post !!
    Did someone hit a nerve ? 😀
    Where have you hidden Crusty! Is he in a cream puff?
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 18:52
    Where have you hidden Crusty! Is he in a cream puff?
    If you wag your tail a little harder, he might come out and throw you a bone. 😀
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 19:20
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    If you wag your tail a little harder, he might come out and throw you a bone. 😀
    Tell him we are changing our clan motto from, 'Easy like Sunday mornings' , to , 'Easy like a Boss!'
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 22:07
    Tell him we are changing our clan motto from, 'Easy like Sunday mornings' , to , 'Easy like a Boss!'
    How about ....

Easy like a fixed challenge. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree