1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 16:52
    After watching the horrific events of Very Rustys very suspicious game we know have the opportunity to see how a Zen Master of the chessboard makes moves. It is said that a Shaolin priest cannot be seen, cannot be heard and can walk through walls, let this game stand as a testimony to the art of lemondrop! Zen Master!

2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 17:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    After watching the horrific events of Very Rustys very suspicious game we know have the opportunity to see how a Zen Master of the chessboard makes moves. It is said that a Shaolin priest cannot be seen, cannot be heard and can walk through walls, let this game stand as a testimony to the art of lemondrop! Zen Master!

[pgn][Event "Open invite"] [ ...[text shortened]... Nc6b8 10. Bc1g5 Nf6g8 11. Bg5h4 Nb8c6 12. d5 Nc6b8 13. e5 Nb8a6 14. b4 Na6b8 15. Nc3e4 1-0[/pgn]
    robbie,
    What the hell is that suppose to show us? I believe your are losing it, old friend.

Regards,
    -VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 17:101 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    What the hell is that suppose to show us? I believe your are losing it, old friend.

Regards,
    -VR
    My dear old, there are levels of understanding. Lemondrop has the understanding of a Zen Master, look how with his light touch with the chess pieces he left not a trace as he effortlessly overcame his opponent by a strategy of gentle disengagement.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 17:26
    robbie,

Regards,
    -VR
    it shows nothing
    why are you even asking?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 17:562 edits
    My dear old, there are levels of understanding. Lemondrop has the understanding of a Zen Master, look how with his light touch with the chess pieces he left not a trace as he effortlessly overcame his opponent by a strategy of gentle disengagement.
    Sir,
    All he did was put his pieces back where they all were at the beginning of the game,gaining a bishop for his efforts. White should have no problem to win that game as they have a space and positional advantage now, even down a Bishop.

You claim he is a Zen Master, what does that have to do with chess? He has a high rating of 1300! At least that is what his graft shows.

Zen master is a somewhat vague English term that arose in the first half of the 20th century, sometimes used to refer to an individual who teaches Zen Buddhist meditation and practices, usually implying longtime study and subsequent authorization to teach and transmit the tradition themselves.

Karma is still nipping at your butt,
    Have a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 18:04
    Sir,
    All he did was put his pieces back where they all were at the beginning of the game,gaining a bishop for his efforts. White should have no problem to win that game as they have a space and positional advantage now, even down a Bishop.

You claim he is a Zen Master, what does that have to do with chess? He has a high rating of 1300! At le ...[text shortened]... radition themselves.

Karma is still nipping at your butt,
    Have a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    you state the obvious
    but fail to grasp the meaning
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 19:03
    All I saw was crappy chess play against a weaker opponent.
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 19:21
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    if that is all you saw then you saw nothing
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 19:30
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The Zen Master gave you a room full of mirrors.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 20:22
    It's been apparent for some time that there's more to Lemondrop than meets the eye.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 20:30
    Originally posted by Startreader
    It's been apparent for some time that there's more to Lemondrop than meets the eye.
    You want to be his disciple? come to the temple door tomorrow morning.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 16:15
    In what dictionary does it state that Zen Master means dumba$$ girlyboy?
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 16:17
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I actually thing there's less to Lemondrop than meets the eye.

Or so his ex-boyfriend claims.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 17:55
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    In what dictionary does it state that Zen Master means dumba$$ girlyboy?
    Another room full of mirrors.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 20:48
    You want to be his disciple? come to the temple door tomorrow morning.
    On what conceivable planet is "Come to the temple door tomorrow morning" a rational, intelligent or even sane response to the suggestion that there is more to someone than meets the eye? Or even less, as radioactive suggests?

As to mirrors, it's hard to avoid the feeling that you draft your posts while looking into one, Robbie.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree