1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 21:032 edits
    Originally posted by Startreader
    On what conceivable planet is "Come to the temple door tomorrow morning" a rational, intelligent or even sane response to the suggestion that there is more to someone than meets the eye? Or even less, as radioactive suggests?

As to mirrors, it's hard to avoid the feeling that you draft your posts while looking into one, Robbie.
    I haven't claimed it was rational, intelligent or sane, these are the projections of your mind. You cite radioactive as an authority, thats hilarious. I draft my posts after deep meditation and contemplation 😵
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 21:04
    On what conceivable planet is "Come to the temple door tomorrow morning" a rational, intelligent or even sane response to the suggestion that there is more to someone than meets the eye? Or even less, as radioactive suggests?

As to mirrors, it's hard to avoid the feeling that you draft your posts while looking into one, Robbie.
    Hop back on your zimmer frame and spend the day making a lap around the living room
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 21:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I haven't claimed it was rational, intelligent or sane, these are the projections of your mind. You cite radioactive as an authority, thats hilarious. I draft my posts after deep meditation and contemplation 😵
    How and where did I cite Rsdioactive as an authority? I merely quoted his post. Nothing authoritative about it.

You're beyond fantasising. You're drooling.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 21:09
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Hop back on your zimmer frame and spend the day making a lap around the living room
    There he is. The microscopic flea with the silly hat clutching on to Robbie's coat-tails.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 21:15
    There he is. The microscopic flea with the silly hat clutching on to Robbie's coat-tails.
    a spooge stooge
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 21:36
    How and where did I cite Rsdioactive as an authority? I merely quoted his post. Nothing authoritative about it.

You're beyond fantasising. You're drooling.
    lol dwool dwool 😀
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 21:37
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    a spooge stooge
    booblah45, 10 percent man, 90 percent silicon implant.
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 00:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    booblah45, 10 percent man, 90 percent silicon implant.
    robbie, 0% man, 100% fool
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 10:441 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    robbie, 0% man, 100% fool
    robbie 50% Zen 50% Master - a more balanced and harmonious profile.
  10. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 10:54
    Even that description is far superior to the stuff you are made of and is forbidden to be mentioned on a family site 😉
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 14:08
    Even that description is far superior to the stuff you are made of and is forbidden to be mentioned on a family site 😉
    mctayto,
    It is just that you lack the courage to say what is really on your mind. 😛

Regards,
    -VR
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 18:58
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    mctayto,
    It is just that you lack the courage to say what is really on your mind. 😛

Regards,
    -VR
    Yes. Woefully lacking in the courage department.

For some reason he fantasises that I'm geriatric and in need of a Zimmer frame yet doesn't hesitate to throw insults at such a person.

Says it all!
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 20:18
    Yes. Woefully lacking in the courage department.

For some reason he fantasises that I'm geriatric and in need of a Zimmer frame yet doesn't hesitate to throw insults at such a person.

Says it all!
    With someone as underhand, deceitful and pathetic as yourself then of course I have no hesitation of calling a turnip a turnip where ever I see one
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 20:55
    With someone as underhand, deceitful and pathetic as yourself then of course I have no hesitation of calling a turnip a turnip where ever I see one
    mctayto,
    What the hell is wrong with turnips? I love turnip, what is you problem with them?

Regards,
    -VR
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 21:50
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    mctayto,
    What the hell is wrong with turnips? I love turnip, what is you problem with them?

Regards,
    -VR
    He's obsessed with weird things. I agree, VR, nothing like a good turnip from time to time. Perhaps he got scared by the tale of The Enormous Turnip when he was little. If his literary education got that far!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree