1. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 16:38
    Just joined. Looking for a clan in which I can have some lopsided games going in my favour.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 17:24
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    Just joined. Looking for a clan in which I can have some lopsided games going in my favour.
    Not possible !!

First of all, site has put in a safeguard to prevent this.

Second of all, clan Easy Riders has their full quota of members !!

😀😀😀😀
  3. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 19:19
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Second of all, clan Easy Riders has their full quota of members !!

😀😀😀😀
    I'll wait.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 19:53
    that should be no problem
    if your actual playing strength is well above your provisional rating of 1200
    bingo
    you're a sandbagging candidate and should be welcomed by many clans
    however
    if your true strength is below your provisional rating of 1200 then you are a liability and would be welcomed by only the ethical or incompetent leaders
    so, how strong are you?
    clans are waiting for your answer
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:01
    start your own clan funnyman
  6. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:041 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    so, how strong are you?
    clans are waiting for your answer
    In my bad days, 1500, in my good days, 1700 and above.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:411 edit
    I'll wait.
    the metalidweebs have a place, lopsided challenges guaranteed, you need to be brain dead though and slobber and drool your way through cyber space. The Misfits are looking for players but they are like a bunch of Puritans with Suzzie Wah Wah as their ahem, i use the term lightly, . . . leader. Where she is leading them no one knows. Good luck my friend and if you are a 1700 rated player watch out for Malingerer55 above, hes playing at 1700 but between you and I hes really 1900! The saggiest baggiest old cloth cat since bagpuss, but Shirley_circuit loved him.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:471 edit
    In my bad days, 1500, in my good days, 1700 and above.
    In my opinion ratings can float between 1500 - 1700 or 1700-1900 which makes Russ 200 Robbie rule Correct. It was a great first step on his part to try and clean up the bad behavior of some of the clans, in my humble opinion.
    -VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:511 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the metalidweebs have a place, lopsided challenges guaranteed, you need to be brain dead though and slobber and drool your way through cyber space. The Misfits are looking for players but they are like a bunch of Puritans with Suzzie Wah Wah as their ahem, i use the term lightly, . . . leader. Where she is leading them no one knows. Good luck my f ...[text shortened]... s really 1900! The saggiest baggiest old cloth cat since bagpuss, but Shirley_circuit loved him.
    There you go once again with the name calling. It would be nice to see one or at least a few posts where you are not name calling, or telling lies.
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    Bill
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:521 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    There you go once again with the name calling. It would be nice to see one or at least a few posts where you are not name calling, or telling lies.
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    Bill
    gee lighten up Roosty ol Bull, er I mean Bill.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 21:031 edit
    gee lighten up Roosty ol Bull, er I mean Bill.
    I see what you are trying to do Robbie, hopefully so do the Mods and Russ. You are doing your best to stir things up enough that the Clan Forum will be shut down again, that way no can talk about how you are getting your points and from whom.

Trust me when I tell you there was a time you would have been suspended/ then banned for the name calling if you continued. I know as I wore the t-shirt. When and why that changed is beyond my understanding. I can use my real name on here in any post I want, but you can't. Keep that in mind.
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 21:131 edit
    I see what you are trying to do Robbie, hopefully so do the Mods and Russ. You are doing your best to stir things up enough that the Clan Forum will be shut down again, that way no can talk about how you are getting your points and from whom.

Trust me when I tell you there was a time you would have been suspended/ then banned for the name calling if y ...[text shortened]... me on here in any post I want, but you can't. Keep that in mind.
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
    huh? I petitioned Russ to have the clan forum reopened why would I want it closed again? you really don't get it Rusty do you, I am proud of my clan and proud of their achievements. They are the best bunch of players imaginable and have done everything I have asked of them and more. We are not ashamed of our play, we come here to play chess not be moralized over by you and your clan of saggy baggsters. Talk about us all you like, it will only make us even more famous!
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 21:26
    huh? I petitioned Russ to have the clan forum reopened why would I want it closed again? you really don't get it Rusty do you, I am proud of my clan and proud of their achievements. They are the best bunch of players imaginable and have done everything I have asked of them and more. We are not ashamed of our play, we come here to play chess not be ...[text shortened]... our clan of saggy baggsters. Talk about us all you like, it will only make us even more famous!
    The accidental comedian strikes again !! 😀😀😀😀
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 21:27
    huh? I petitioned Russ to have the clan forum reopened why would I want it closed again? you really don't get it Rusty do you, I am proud of my clan and proud of their achievements. They are the best bunch of players imaginable and have done everything I have asked of them and more. We are not ashamed of our play, we come here to play chess not be ...[text shortened]... our clan of saggy baggsters. Talk about us all you like, it will only make us even more famous!
    Here is the part I don't get is why you continue with your name calling & telling lies about how you achieve your points. Do you think everyone is stupid, or that you're actually that much smarter than everyone else?

I don't even know why they stay on your team with the crap you are doing behind the scenes to gain your points. Maybe they are just not aware of what you are doing and believe you when you tell them everything is fair?

It really would be nice if you actually came here to play some good honest chess. You are only famous in your own mind. I can't tell you on here what you are thought of by many people. I really don't know how you sleep nights doing the under handed things you do.

Russ even made the 200 point rule because of what you were doing. One thing you will be famous for. they should name it the Robbie rule.

Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 21:48
    Here is the part I don't get is why you continue with your name calling & telling lies about how you achieve your points. Do you think everyone is stupid, or that you're actually that much smarter than everyone else?

I don't even know why they stay on your team with the crap you are doing behind the scenes to gain your points. Maybe they are just not ...[text shortened]... g you will be famous for. they should name it the Robbie rule.

Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
    good honest chess - by metallica, did i really read that? someone beam me up this planet is playing tricks on my mind and freaking me out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree