1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 20:551 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I owe no one an apology, infact its you self righteous Puritans that should be apologizing to me for your vile insinuations and slanderous remarks, not to mention insulting my intelligence, my personal majesty and my dignity!
    You see, even when you are wrong you do not admit that you are. That is why people lose respect for you. I have never insulted your intelligence, just said that you think everyone is stupid and you are smarter than everone else, which we both know is far from the truth.
    My wish is that your feeders will stop. Even without them you had a good shot at first place. Too bad you didn't see that at that time my old friend.

Kind Regards,
    With the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 21:011 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You see, even when you are wrong you do not admit t that you are. That is why people lose respect for you. I have never insulted you intelligence, just said that you think everyone is stupid and you are smarter than everone else, which we both know is far from the truth.
    My wish is that your feeders will stop. Even without them you had a good shot at fir ...[text shortened]... idn't see that at that time my old friend.

Kind Regards,
    With the respect you deserve,
    -VR
    we are in first place, take a look and yes we are awesome.😵
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 21:40
    we are in first place, take a look and yes we are awesome.😵
    20 25 Feb '16 46 18 26 370 198 30 349

Ok I just did as you requested, not only awesome but pretty much impossible with not two months gone yet in the year. Sure some could be collected from the last couple months of 2015, but show me anyone who has had 349 points not quite two months in although we only have a few days left in the month.???

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 21:58
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Not possible !!

First of all, site has put in a safeguard to prevent this.

Second of all, clan Easy Riders has their full quota of members !!

😀😀😀😀
    still possible
    request membership in Metallica
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 22:34
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    20 25 Feb '16 46 18 26 370 198 30 349

Ok I just did as you requested, not only awesome but pretty much impossible with not two months gone yet in the year. Sure some could be collected from the last couple months of 2015, but show me anyone who has had 349 points not quite two months in although we only have a few days left in the month.???

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    fallacy of using true figures and numbers to “prove” an unrelated claim, in this case that its, 'pretty much impossible'

kind regards Robbie your logical friend
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Feb '16 02:04
    I owe no one an apology, infact its you self righteous pompous Puritans that should be apologizing to me for your vile insinuations and slanderous remarks, not to mention insulting my intelligence, my personal majesty and my dignity!
    Sit down, Mr. Trump.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '16 08:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Sit down, Mr. Trump.
    You're fired Miss Sourpuss

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree