1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 21:48
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    The accidental comedian strikes again !! 😀😀😀😀
    check the standings and here have a cigar!
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 22:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    check the standings and here have a cigar!
    That's accidental comedy too !! 😀😀
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 09:40
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I see what you are trying to do Robbie, hopefully so do the Mods and Russ. You are doing your best to stir things up enough that the Clan Forum will be shut down again, that way no can talk about how you are getting your points and from whom.

Trust me when I tell you there was a time you would have been suspended/ then banned for the name calling if y ...[text shortened]... me on here in any post I want, but you can't. Keep that in mind.
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
    Robbie is the Donald Trump of the Clans Forum.

No substance, lots of hot air, and lies, lies, and more lies.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 09:411 edit
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    Just joined. Looking for a clan in which I can have some lopsided games going in my favour.
    There are plenty of underhanded clan leaders you could "hire" out to.

You could play for me, but you would have to have a sense of honor and fair-play at the bare minimum, and I don't "do" lop-sided, sorry.
  5. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 09:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You could play for me, but you would have to have a sense of honor and fair-play at the bare minimum,
    If 'at the bare minimum' is the required level, I'm in.

But it is better to wait so my rating can settle first, for what I understood of the site.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 18:19

I do agree with most of what you've been saying in your posts.

In this case I think you are right again, only would like to add this.

Trump has more support. 😉

-VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 19:002 edits
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    If 'at the bare minimum' is the required level, I'm in.

But it is better to wait so my rating can settle first, for what I understood of the site.
    dude that clan of Puritans will ban you from drinking whisky and dancing to the sound of the fiddle, (an old peasant lady steps out of the forest carrying firewood on her back, 'you don't want to go up there' , a raven cackles on some gargoyled precipice and she melts back into the forest.) Dude runaway quickly before Suzzi wah wah's gelid tentacles seize you and squeeze all the humanity out of you!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 19:031 edit
    There are plenty of underhanded clan leaders you could "hire" out to.

You could play for me, but you would have to have a sense of honor and fair-play at the bare minimum, and I don't "do" lop-sided, sorry.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 19:04

Donald is ripping the Republican primaries, because everything he's saying about his GOP opponents is true. They really are all stooges on the take, unable to stand up to Trump because they're not even people, but are, like Jeb and Rubio, just robo-babbling representatives of unseen donors.

Yes we are also unstoppable
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 19:31
    Donald is ripping the Republican primaries, because everything he's saying about his GOP opponents is true. They really are all stooges on the take, unable to stand up to Trump because they're not even people, but are, like Jeb and Rubio, just robo-babbling representatives of unseen donors.

Yes we are also unstoppable
    Well !! You babble and you have donors !!
    Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad !! 😀😀
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 19:59
    Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad !! 😀😀
    Trump doesn't have any donors, he's self financed, thankyou Suzzie wah wah for bringing that fact to the forums attention, the Easy Riders, cutting through right wingers like a hot knife through butter!
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 20:263 edits
    Trump doesn't have any donors, he's self financed, thankyou Suzzie wah wah for bringing that fact to the forums attention, the Easy Riders, cutting through right wingers like a hot knife through butter!
    No, he does have 20% support, pay attention to what is going on.(80% of Donald Trump's political donors are...Donald Trump) My math isn't the best, but that would leave 20% being donated, and that is just from one place.
    What I said was you had less support than Donald Trump.
    Why someone would spend so much money to eventually go down in defeat is beyond me.
    When the hammer falls, your gloating will come to a quick halt.
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 20:37
    No, he does have 20% support, pay attention to what is going on.(80% of Donald Trump's political donors are...Donald Trump) My math isn't the best, but that would leave 20% being donated, and that is just from one place.
    What I said was you had less support than Donald Trump.
    Why someone would spend so much money to eventually go down in defeat is beyon ...[text shortened]...
    When the hammer falls, your gloating will come to a quick halt.
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
    you prophet of gloom, enough of your pontificating! we have set the controls to the heart of the metallica citadel and we are taking it apart piece by piece.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 20:462 edits
    you prophet of gloom, enough of your pontificating! we have set the controls to the heart of the metallica citadel and we are taking it apart piece by piece.
    Please don't talk to me about your fantasies. You owe suzianne an apology. Remember when you told her this which was just another lie from you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad !!
    ---80% of Donald Trump's political donors are...Donald Trump--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Respectfully,
    -VR
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 20:512 edits
    Please don't talk to me about your fantasies. You owe suzianne an apology. Remember when you told her this which was just another lie from you.
    Anti-Metallica and ...[text shortened]... Easy Riders, cutting through right wingers like a hot knife through butter!
    Respectfully,
    -VR
    I owe no one an apology, infact its you self righteous pompous Puritans that should be apologizing to me for your vile insinuations and slanderous remarks, not to mention insulting my intelligence, my personal majesty and my dignity!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree