1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '23 05:33
    @very-rusty said
    Actually that is incorrect gooster. I believe a player is going to have more loyalty to one clan than another. Like the fellow that says he loves 2 women equally, that just doesn't happen he is going to love one just a bit more than the other.

If you were the leader of another clan which you'd have a rough time putting together what clan would come first your own clan o ...[text shortened]... id before leaving Metallica. It just seems to have worked out well for us as aforementioned.

-VR
    Well, as long as it’s “working for [you]” in your clan.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 May '23 15:302 edits
    @divegeester said
    Well, as long as it’s “working for [you]” in your clan.
    @divegeester,
    Well actually it I am just a member like yourself, it is VESPIN'S Clan. I say if it isn't broken don't try and fix it. 🙂 What is working for me doesn't matter, what works for the CLAN is all that matters.

You do have a habit of cherry picking part of the quote you want to answer. Here is what I did say:
    Actually that is incorrect gooster. I believe a player is going to have more loyalty to one clan than another. Like the fellow that says he loves 2 women equally, that just doesn't happen he is going to love one just a bit more than the other.

If you were the leader of another clan which you'd have a rough time putting together what clan would come first your own clan or Metallica?.....We know the politically correct answer would be Metallica, but how true would that be?

shortcircuit once had a rule or at least presented the idea he would like to see everyone play for just one Clan. Now of course this was back over a decade ago and things may have changed. Look at all the clans we have lost I believe we only have 4 pages out of all the pages of clans we use to have and the 4th page isn't even full.

I'd like to see a half dozen teams with a real shot at winning first place every year. Then you would feel like you have won something. Right now we have 2 Clans mainly fighting for 1rst with 3 other clans that could be in contention if they did things a little differently in my opinion. Those 3 clans know who they are and finish around the same spot each year. IVV was the only big surprise the year your clan finished 4th and I walked into a 2nd place finish mid year of 21 in June 21 I believe it was.

BTW: Yes, I did give it a lot of thought, like I did before leaving Metallica. It just seems to have worked out well for us as aforementioned.

-VR
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '23 23:51
    @very-rusty said
    @divegeester,
    Well actually it I am just a member like yourself, it is VESPIN'S Clan. I say if it isn't broken don't try and fix it. 🙂 What is working for me doesn't matter, what works for the CLAN is all that matters.

You do have a habit of cherry picking part of the quote you want to answer. Here is what I did say:
    Actually that is incorrect ...[text shortened]... did before leaving Metallica. It just seems to have worked out well for us as aforementioned.

-VR
    Triggered by your own hypocrisy.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 May '23 13:211 edit
    @divegeester said
    Triggered by your own hypocrisy.
    Being one of the top hypocrites on the site gooster you shouldn't point finger! 😛 🙂 Remember the other other 3 are pointing in your own direction. 🙂

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '23 15:511 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Being one of the top hypocrites on the site gooster you shouldn't point finger!
    Do you have a specific example of my hypocrisy?

Or shall we just focus on yours, here in this thread?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '23 13:361 edit
    @divegeester said
    Do you have a specific example of my hypocrisy?

Or shall we just focus on yours, here in this thread?
    Gooster, how about you try focusing on your game old chap?

-VR
  7. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    09 May '23 14:10
    i have been in 3 clans at same time and played equally for them all, it was a way of getting the number of games i wanted to play, now instead i enter tournaments to get more games, and i have a lot less time available
  8. Victor, New York
    Moves
    09 May '23 16:49
    @Very-Rusty Nice diversion away from providing facts. Donald would be proud.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '23 19:03
    @lstcyr said
    @Very-Rusty Nice diversion away from providing facts. Donald would be proud.
    I am beginning to see why others see you the way they do.

-VR
  10. Victor, New York
    Moves
    09 May '23 20:20
    @Very-Rusty Turn the mirror around and you'll understand even more.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '23 05:42
    @very-rusty said
    Being one of the top hypocrites on the site gooster you shouldn't point finger!
    -VR
    In this thread you’ve said:

“I would like to know how you can have equal loyalty to what ever clans you're in?
    -VR”

“I do understand you can't play against your own clan, but you can also try harder for one clan than you would another, right???
    -VR”

“ Well, I have clanmates who play for multiple clans, seemed to have worked out pretty good for us the last couple of years 2nd and 1rst places. This is my personal question is one could possibly try harder for one clan than the other. So far I have stuck my Clan play to one clan.
    -VR”

So my question to you is - do you approve of players being in more than one clan?
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 May '23 13:471 edit
    @divegeester said
    In this thread you’ve said:

“I would like to know how you can have equal loyalty to what ever clans you're in?
    -VR”

“I do understand you can't play against your own clan, but you can also try harder for one clan than you would another, right???
    -VR”

“ Well, I have clanmates who play for multiple clans, seemed to have worked out pretty good for us the last coup ...[text shortened]... ne clan.
    -VR”

So my question to you is - do you approve of players being in more than one clan?
    @Gooster,

It works for some others it doesn't work for. Personally I prefer 1 clan. I don't know how you could play for more than one, you have a problem playing for one. I play in lots of club and tournaments and on another site make my own mini-tournaments.

Have I mentioned in the "Ghost Chamber" working on my game in there also? 🙂

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '23 19:05
    @very-rusty said
    It works for some others it doesn't work for. Personally I prefer 1 clan. I don't know how you could play for more than one, you have a problem playing for one. I play in lots of club and tournaments and on another site make my own mini-tournaments.
    Another dodge noted.

14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 May '23 14:071 edit
    @divegeester said
    Another dodge noted.

Hold your breathe gooster, and see if I answer first. 🙂 😛

What I approve of is not important what I said is I prefer 1 clan. If it works for others so be it. Now stop your nonsense, you're starting to make yourself look silly again.

You need not be concerned you have a problem trying to play for one Clan and help them.

-VR
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 May '23 04:49
    @very-rusty said
    I do understand you can't play against your own clan, but you can also try harder for one clan than you would another, right?
    Why not ask those members of your clan who are in multiple clans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree