Originally posted by @roma45
    You were always going to thumb down
    Damn.I meant to go thumbs up to ruin your day
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 21:24
    Originally posted by @vespin
    I am hoping I did not offend a player by offering a draw? We finished the game, and it was just my king and my opponents king. I offered the draw and he did not take it. It is okay I don't mind. But It's confusing? lol Shouldn't the system just declare it a draw? Plus If I offer a draw and nobody can win, doesn't either the system or the player have t ...[text shortened]... going.

Yes I know I suck at chess. Can anyone help here? Hope everyone is well.

Michael
    It's going to be a long 50 moves ... 😉

But I'm glad you brought this up, because I have wondered if the system keeps track of technical draws, e.g., from thrice-repeated positions.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 07:40
    Originally posted by @caesar-salad
    It's going to be a long 50 moves ... 😉

But I'm glad you brought this up, because I have wondered if the system keeps track of technical draws, e.g., from thrice-repeated positions.
    The thrice repeated move gas to be claimed as well not done automatically
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 12:44
    My day is ruined if I don't gets thumbs down.😉
    LOL...Didn't want to ruin you day! 😉

-VR
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 05:11
    My day is ruined if I don't gets thumbs down.😉
    My God? Who the hell gave you six thumbs down. I always get one. I mean always. But I also know you get one to. But how did you get six by just explaining how the system works?? Who are these people that don't show themselves? What a waste of time. I appreciate your help.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:07
    My God? Who the hell gave you six thumbs down. I always get one. I mean always. But I also know you get one to. But how did you get six by just explaining how the system works?? Who are these people that don't show themselves? What a waste of time. I appreciate your help.
    A thumb up or a thumb down unless they make a comment the thumb is like a unsigned cheque totally worthless.
    But in this case as I asked for a thumbs down and got 6 it shows I am popular.😀
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 May '18 21:30
    That is why I was one of the people that VOTED for the members who thumbed a post up or down to be shown. Of course it got voted down, because then those people could be confronted which would mean more moderation I guess. 😉

-VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '18 21:50
    A thumb up or a thumb down unless they make a comment the thumb is like a unsigned cheque totally worthless.
    But in this case as I asked for a thumbs down and got 6 it shows I am popular.😀
    I gave you thumbs up this time just to even it out. 😉

-VR
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 May '18 08:39
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    That is why I was one of the people that VOTED for the members who thumbed a post up or down to be shown. Of course it got voted down, because then those people could be confronted which would mean more moderation I guess. 😉

-VR
    No need for that it's easy figure out who is behind the thumbs.
    Only subs should get thumbs and be allowed to post and to play chess...😀
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 May '18 19:27
    No need for that it's easy figure out who is behind the thumbs.
    Only subs should get thumbs and be allowed to post and to play chess...😀
    Hey,

I'm an open book not hard for figure out when I give a thumbs up or down, I pretty much say what I did without actually saying the words. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree