Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    30 Jan '16 17:32
    Have you ever felt like you were meant for greater things, but everywhere you look, people are mean and nasty, just using other people, stomping on others just to get ahead? Since when did words like honesty, fairness, or integrity mean so little? Tired of trying to keep up with the cheaters and the users? Want to help keep the meaning of fair play alive?

    Come join the Misfits. A new clan dedicated to the ideals of honesty, fairness and integrity. Come back home to fair clan matches with an honest clan leader who understands the value of handling losses with honor so that we can learn the value of our wins.

    The Misfits. We are proud not to "fit in" with the others.

    And you know what that means.

    The Misfits
    Clan 25434
  2. 30 Jan '16 17:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Have you ever felt like you were meant for greater things, but everywhere you look, people are mean and nasty, just using other people, stomping on others just to get ahead? Since when did words like honesty, fairness, or integrity mean so little? Tired of trying to keep up with the cheaters and the users? Want to help keep the meaning of fair play aliv ...[text shortened]... t to "fit in" with the others.

    And you know what that means.

    The Misfits
    Clan 25434
    Ok I've requested membership. It seems just like the kind of thing that would suit me. These are virtues that I live by.
  3. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    30 Jan '16 17:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ok I've requested membership. It seems just like the kind of thing that would suit me. These are virtues that I live by.
    You know, I'm glad you stopped by.

    So I could tell you to your face to "hit the road, Jack."

    You've made it crystal clear through the actions of your clan that you don't care about these core values of honesty, fairness or integrity.

    integrity, noun, adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

    You are the reason the Misfits was created, to push back against dishonesty and unfairness. To provide a home and a hope for those who are tired of people like you giving "lip service" to high ethical standards like integrity.

    You don't live by my virtues, you piss on my virtues daily.

    So stay the hell away from me, and stay the hell away from my clan.

    And step aside, we're coming through.
  4. 30 Jan '16 17:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You know, I'm glad you stopped by.

    So I could tell you to your face to "hit the road, Jack."

    You've made it crystal clear through the actions of your clan that you don't care about these core values of honesty, fairness or integrity.

    [b]integrity, noun, adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

    ...[text shortened]... hell away from me, and stay the hell away from my clan.

    And step aside, we're coming through.[/b]
    Excellent response !!!!
  5. 30 Jan '16 17:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You know, I'm glad you stopped by.

    So I could tell you to your face to "hit the road, Jack."

    You've made it crystal clear through the actions of your clan that you don't care about these core values of honesty, fairness or integrity.

    [b]integrity, noun, adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

    ...[text shortened]... hell away from me, and stay the hell away from my clan.

    And step aside, we're coming through.[/b]
    You are coming through? from where? fairyland? Whose idea was this clan, Mickey da mouse? carry on . . . . .
  6. 30 Jan '16 17:59
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Excellent response !!!!
    what a suck up man!
  7. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    30 Jan '16 18:00
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Excellent response !!!!
    Tell your friends!!

  8. 30 Jan '16 18:35
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Tell your friends!!

    you think he has more than one, thats optimistic.
  9. 30 Jan '16 19:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you think he has more than one, thats optimistic.
    Aptly spoken by the King of thumbs-down !!!
  10. 30 Jan '16 19:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ok I've requested membership. It seems just like the kind of thing that would suit me. These are virtues that I live by.
    It's a new day. People don't want to deal with your crap anymore. Sad for you man.
  11. 30 Jan '16 20:02
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Have you ever felt like you were meant for greater things, but everywhere you look, people are mean and nasty, just using other people, stomping on others just to get ahead? Since when did words like honesty, fairness, or integrity mean so little? Tired of trying to keep up with the cheaters and the users? Want to help keep the meaning of fair play aliv ...[text shortened]... t to "fit in" with the others.

    And you know what that means.

    The Misfits
    Clan 25434
    I hope you will be able to handle the mad rush to join your clan
    you sound purer than ivory soap
  12. 30 Jan '16 20:19
    Originally posted by carystover
    It's a new day. People don't want to deal with your crap anymore. Sad for you man.
    Isn't Cary a chicks name?
  13. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    30 Jan '16 20:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Isn't Cary a chicks name?
    ....and robbie is a dick's name
  14. 30 Jan '16 20:27
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    ....and robbie is a dick's name
    His mommy calls him Robbie.
    And probably pays for his subscription to this site.
  15. 30 Jan '16 20:27
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    ....and robbie is a dick's name
    Really I thought that was William?