1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 20:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    STRAWMAN FALLACY

Description: Substituting a person’s actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.
    That fallacy can be applied to Easy Riders' position in the clan standing !!
    😀😀😀😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 20:43
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    That fallacy can be applied to Easy Riders' position in the clan standing !!
    😀😀😀😀
    you so jealous cause we so awesome
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 12:49
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Sorry, youre the most grating SOB I've ever come across in any forum anywhere. Legend in your own mind.
    ...and the quarterback is toast...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 13:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    ...and the quarterback is toast...
    Boobs just couldn't keep it together. 😲
  5. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 21:44
    Easy Riders, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Anti Metallica, Strategic Ultimatium,University of Chess Fun (6 clans set up by 3 people...........)
  6. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 22:21
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    Easy Riders, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Anti Metallica, Strategic Ultimatium,University of Chess Fun (6 clans set up by 3 people...........)
    in the TV show Arrow they pay homage in an eposide to TV show Breaking Bad, hmmmm, seems these clan names are certainly linked
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 22:25
    in the TV show Arrow they pay homage in an eposide to TV show Breaking Bad, hmmmm, seems these clan names are certainly linked
    I don't watch the tv so i have no idea what you are referring to, I also have never played Strategic Ultimatum or University of chess for fun or whatever it was called. You are slobbering Alfred, how many clans have you started just out of interest?
  8. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 22:26
    I don't watch the tv so i have no idea what you are referring to, I also have never played Strategic Ultimatum or University of chess for fun or whatever it was called. You are slobbering Alfred, how many clans have you started just out of interest?
    i look forward to Vespins daughter making a return to chess after she has had a few more years experience
  9. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 22:271 edit
    two, one defunct
  10. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 22:30
    Vespin set up three, one suspended, one inactive as no one was willing to lead the scam anymore.Mctayto has two he has set up still active and also one from years ago just about going but not involved in the current scam, i have no idea how many you have set up over the years
  11. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 22:32
    whatever happened to adramforall
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '16 11:33
    two, one defunct
    two clans one defunct, how interesting!
  13. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    06 Mar '16 14:20
    two clans one defunct, how interesting!
    Not really, I was going to quit chess, left the clan, quit mist my games, I missed the chess more than I thought I would so started all over again, thankfully most of my old clan forgave me for bollocking up the old one

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree