in a complimentary tone of course
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 04:26
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    in a complimentary tone of course
    Oh, look, it's the same old clown in town. I see you have nothing to say about honor, since you have no idea what that is.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 04:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Oh, look, it's the same old clown in town. I see you have nothing to say about honor, since you have no idea what that is.
    true, I'm a scoundrel and a real misfit
    you know your clan name Misfits does not covey honesty, integrity or fairness
    but rather just the opposite
    a poor choice for a saintly clan
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 17:07
    true, I'm a scoundrel and a real misfit
    you know your clan name Misfits does not covey honesty, integrity or fairness
    but rather just the opposite
    a poor choice for a saintly clan
    Look, you boob, there is so much dishonesty and unfairness and dishonor among clan leaders now, that we are proud to be "Misfits".

Too bad you don't understand the obvious.
  5. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 17:28
    will the misfits be accepting challenges soon
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 19:321 edit
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    will the misfits be accepting challenges soon
    We need players, first.

Believe me, I'd love to start taking challenges, but only three people aren't enough to make a difference hardly at all. The more people we have, the less games fall on everyone, the load doesn't have to be carried by just 3 if there's 12. More games means more points.

Frankly, I thought there'd be more energy for fighting back against what Robbie's doing. It doesn't seem that honor is a high commodity anymore.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 19:38
    We need players, first.

Believe me, I'd love to start taking challenges, but only three people aren't enough to make a difference hardly at all. The more people we have, the less games fall on everyone, the load doesn't have to be carried by just 3 if there's 12. More games means more points.

Frankly, I thought there'd be more energy for fighting back against what Robbie's doing. It doesn't seem that honor is a high commodity anymore.
    I say we petition Russ to make some changes in the numbers required to start clan forums and challenges. Once the rest of the missing Misfits show up...well watch out.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 19:42
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I say we petition Russ to make some changes in the numbers required to start clan forums and challenges. Once the rest of the missing Misfits show up...well watch out.
    I suggest you, ragwort and Suzzi set off for the wizard of Oz as soon as you can! follow the yellow brick road 😛
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 19:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I suggest you, ragwort and Suzzi set off for the wizard of Oz as soon as you can! follow the yellow brick road 😛
    No need my friend, we are already in possession of the hearts, brains and courage to take on all and sundry.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 19:47
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    No need my friend, we are already in possession of the hearts, brains and courage to take on all and sundry.
    Bwahahahah, you gotta love this kids optimistic attitude!
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 19:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Bwahahahah, you gotta love this kids optimistic attitude!
    I had a chat with the barman and he's assured me that my glass will be, from now on, full which makes me really optimistic and potentially quite "happy".
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 20:30
    We need players, first.

are you going to accept only honorable players in your clan?
    if so, what is your vetting process
    you imply that there are few honorable players on this site because they are not falling over themselves to join a clan called Misfits
    I say again, calling someone a misfit would not be considered a compliment by most
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 23:16
    are you going to accept only honorable players in your clan?
    if so, what is your vetting process
    you imply that there are few honorable players on this site because they are not falling over themselves to join a clan called Misfits
    I say again, calling someone a misfit would not be considered a compliment by most
    You still don't get it, do you?

I can see you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. No wonder Robbie keeps you around.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 23:24
    You still don't get it, do you?

I can see you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. No wonder Robbie keeps you around.
    illuck are family, no one speaks badly of family, you will pay for that.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 23:33
    I think I get it super girl
    it took robbie less then a week to fill his clan
    what is wrong with you
    seem a little incompetent

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree