Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    05 Sep '16 18:19 / 4 edits
    vs Black Hole

    robbie is issuing challenges again matching dead players??

    Will he stoop to no level to cheat his way up the charts??

    Is it not enough that the three sisters have spoon fed you 60% of your points?

    edits: I cannot figure out how to highlight the challenge when it is proposed.
    it is their challenge preview 286377
    Poor old twirly has been missing in action 260 days now.
  2. 05 Sep '16 19:01
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    vs Black Hole

    robbie is issuing challenges again matching dead players??

    Will he stoop to no level to cheat his way up the charts??

    Is it not enough that the three sisters have spoon fed you 60% of your points?

    edits: I cannot figure out how to highlight the challenge when it is proposed.
    it is their challenge preview 286377
    Poor old twirly has been missing in action 260 days now.
    the devious bugger
  3. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    05 Sep '16 19:34 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    vs Black Hole

    robbie is issuing challenges again matching dead players??

    Will he stoop to no level to cheat his way up the charts??

    Is it not enough that the three sisters have spoon fed you 60% of your points?

    edits: I cannot figure out how to highlight the challenge when it is proposed.
    it is their challenge preview 286377
    Poor old twirly has been missing in action 260 days now.
    see if he can lie his way out of this
    Clan challenge 286377
  4. 05 Sep '16 19:38 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    vs Black Hole

    robbie is issuing challenges again matching dead players??

    Will he stoop to no level to cheat his way up the charts??

    Is it not enough that the three sisters have spoon fed you 60% of your points?

    edits: I cannot figure out how to highlight the challenge when it is proposed.
    it is their challenge preview 286377
    Poor old twirly has been missing in action 260 days now.
    Dead players? Lol, that funny, still it was a cunning plan 😵
  5. 05 Sep '16 19:39
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    the devious bugger
    Thankyou Al
  6. 05 Sep '16 19:39
    Originally posted by roma45
    see if he can lie his way out of this
    I have no need of lying, why should I, we play to win the game!
  7. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    05 Sep '16 19:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dead players? Lol, that funny, still it was a cunning plan 😵
    why issue a challenge to a player that/'s not moved in months

    have you no shame or morals?
  8. 05 Sep '16 19:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    why issue a challenge to a player that/'s not moved in months

    have you no shame or morals?
    Dude I am the most successful clan leader in the history of internet chess, leader of the most prolific clan, yet despite that, if someone offers me a free meal I am not so proud as to turn it down. Hospitality is hospitality after all.😵
  9. 05 Sep '16 19:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dude I am the most successful clan leader in the history of internet chess, leader of the most prolific clan, yet despite that, if someone offers me a free meal I am not so proud as to turn it down. Hospitality is hospitality after all.😵
    I don't care if an opposing clan member has been inactive for 8 months !!

    That is the job of the clan leader to know whether his clan players are active !!

    The reason for this line of discussion is that you and your fellow malcontents originally raised this in your whining when pointing that finger at Metallica.
  10. 05 Sep '16 19:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    I don't care if an opposing clan member has been inactive for 8 months !!

    That is the job of the clan leader to know whether his clan players are active !!

    The reason for this line of discussion is that you and your fellow malcontents originally raised this in your whining when pointing that finger at Metallica.
    Its a wretched pupil that does not surpass his master - Leonardo Da Vinci!

    thankfully for us we have surpassed Metallica, the masters of deviousness.
  11. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    05 Sep '16 20:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dude I am the most successful clan leader in the history of internet chess, leader of the most prolific clan, yet despite that, if someone offers me a free meal I am not so proud as to turn it down. Hospitality is hospitality after all.😵
    free dole money
    free collusion points

    now you want a free meal
    get a job and pay for things for a change
  12. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    05 Sep '16 20:27
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    vs Black Hole

    robbie is issuing challenges again matching dead players??

    Will he stoop to no level to cheat his way up the charts??

    Is it not enough that the three sisters have spoon fed you 60% of your points?

    edits: I cannot figure out how to highlight the challenge when it is proposed.
    it is their challenge preview 286377
    Poor old twirly has been missing in action 260 days now.
    the player who has not moved in eight months will give the easy riders a harder game than mctayto will.
  13. 05 Sep '16 20:30 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    the player who has not moved in eight months will give the easy riders a harder game than mctayto will.
    McTayo will stare at the board and see turnips. He seems to see them everywhere.
  14. 05 Sep '16 20:30 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    free dole money
    free collusion points

    now you want a free meal
    get a job and pay for things for a change
    There's always the little V across the pond.
  15. 05 Sep '16 20:34
    Originally posted by roma45
    free dole money
    free collusion points

    now you want a free meal
    get a job and pay for things for a change
    I have been self employed since 1994 and run a rather successful business. I have not had a paid holiday in my entire life. How it it that you are now saying that I collect social security benefits? did you make it up?