1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 02:071 edit
    Originally posted by arbeider
    Hey I am not defending the pathetic sycophant. Imagine what his life must be like. But gay slurs here? I thought this is where we went to get away from the haters of the world. Did not know you were right here among us. At least you and radio seem to come by your hate honestly.

Learned something new today.
    My post has absolutely nothing to do with any sexual slurs.
    I made no reference to any sexual orientation of any person.

The subject Lemondrop in my post deliberately selects a name that he knows will get him ridiculed.
    He starts threads with titles "Please call me names" trying to draw that kind of attention, mostly negative.

I am quite sure that this character would stand in the middle of Wall Street and ask passersby to throw rotten fruit at him.
    Then complain when they oblige him.

My point is not about any sexual slur. But rather about therapy for this sad person.

Hope that clarifies my position.
  2. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 02:15
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    My post has absolutely nothing to do with any sexual slurs.
    I made no reference to any sexual orientation of any person.

The subject Lemondrop in my post deliberately selects a name that he knows will get him ridiculed.
    He starts threads with titles "Please call me names" trying to draw that kind of attention, mostly negative.

I am quite sure that t ...[text shortened]... y sexual slur. But rather about therapy for this sad person.

Hope that clarifies my position.
    Worry not - your position is crystal clear.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 02:23
    Worry not - your position is crystal clear.
    Yours however is not. You get on here calling people haters. Isn't that what a hater would do?
  4. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 02:361 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Wow !! Big statement. I say nothing but come out loud and proud and suddenly I'm a hater....well an honest hater at least. I was just spreading the love dude. No hate there. I don't care what you're into, that's your business. I was only trying to defend your right to your queerness by telling you it's OK, and for that I get called a hater. Just can't win with gays. They don't know whether to be Arthur or Martha.
    Not Arthur or Martha. John. Or JC as my friends call me. Straight. 57. Married 22 years (two different wives - oops - 13 years and now 9 and counting) 2 kids in college. One is going to be an economist and the other a teacher.

You are a bigot and a hater and yes I will call you that.

Faggot (x3!) is a horrible word. It implies a horrible hate.

Keep running your mouth. I see you. We all see you radioactive69.

You can post to this and any other forums here for the rest of your life and joke and kid and "oh I was misunderstood!", "I was just playing!", "I was just kidding!", "It's you, you don't understand!",

But we see you. We do understand. You know who you are and now we all know too.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 03:141 edit
    Not Arthur or Martha. John. Or JC as my friends call me. Straight. 57. Married 22 years (two different wives - oops - 13 years and now 9 and counting) 2 kids in college. One is going to be an economist and the other a teacher.

You are a bigot and a hater and yes I will call you that.

Faggot (x3!) is a horrible word. It implies a horrible hate.

Ke ...[text shortened]... derstand!",

But we see you. We do understand. You know who you are and now we all know too.
    Wow.....now there's a racist and a hater.

Didn't take much to prod it out of it's shell did it. It's funny the way hate can spout out given a small push. Dude, you got a lot of hate bottled up in there that's for sure.

Write what you like to justify your pitiful existence to yourself but you'll always be a x 3 to me. Obviously a raw nerve was hit there somewhere. The economist or the teacher? Please don't say the teacher.

Oh.....and we see you too.........hiding there behind that closet door. Don't worry dude, we won't open it before you're ready.

Now......it's time you got back to your hating so fire away bozo. I await your comeback with eager anticipation

Have a nice day dude !!!!
  6. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 03:22
    Wow.....now there's a racist and a hater.

Didn't take much to prod it out of it's shell did it. It's funny the way hate can spout out given a small push. Dude, you got a lot of hate bottled up in there that's for sure.

Write what you like to justify your pitiful existence to yourself but you'll always be a x 3 to me. Obviously a raw nerve was hi ...[text shortened]... ewhere. The economist or the teacher? Please don't say the teacher.

Have a nice day dude !!!!
    "Please don't say the teacher" is both clever and, given the time to think of a response, sharp. Nicely done.

Draw?
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 03:34
    "Please don't say the teacher" is both clever and, given the time to think of a response, sharp. Nicely done.

Draw?
    Done.
  8. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 03:36
    Done.
    🙂
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 03:58
    🙂
    😉 x 3
  10. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 04:36
    Yes I am a homophobe and proud of it. May the gay child molesters burn in hell.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 06:331 edit
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Yes I am a homophobe and proud of it. May the gay child molesters burn in hell.
    Wow and Metallica implodes before our very eyes! nothing to see here folks but a shipwrecked clan.
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 13:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Wow and Metallica implodes before our very eyes! nothing to see here folks but a shipwrecked clan.
    Not true robbie. Metallica is doing fine. We are currently in first place among the "non-cheaters". Please don't add to your list of lies by making up stories of our demise.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 14:132 edits
    NEWS FLASH: In todays world no one really cares what anyone's sexual orientation is.

Research by Alfred Kinsey suggests that about 1 in 10 people are attracted to people of the same gender. Other research suggests somewhat lower estimates. But far fewer than 1 in 10 people identify openly as lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
    Research shows that about 3.5 percent of American adults identify as LGB, 8.2 percent report that they've engaged in same-sex sexual behavior, and 11 percent acknowledge at least some same-sex attraction. This shows that what people do or feel is not always the same as how they identify themselves.
    - See more at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/sexual-orientation-gender/sexual-orientation#sthash.ojDrO5U6.dpuf

-VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 15:16
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Not true robbie. Metallica is doing fine. We are currently in first place among the "non-cheaters". Please don't add to your list of lies by making up stories of our demise.
    You are harbouring all kinds of haters, if that is doing fine then what must you be like on a bad hair day?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 15:16
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    NEWS FLASH: In todays world no one really cares what anyone's sexual orientation is.

Research by Alfred Kinsey suggests that about 1 in 10 people are attracted to people of the same gender. Other research suggests somewhat lower estimates. But far fewer than 1 in 10 people identify openly as lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
    Research shows that about 3.5 per ...[text shortened]... nedparenthood.org/learn/sexual-orientation-gender/sexual-orientation#sthash.ojDrO5U6.dpuf

-VR
    Why are you posting this? clearly your friend Forkers cares!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree