1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 22:591 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    i will never take the bait from him or any one again, no lifers as i call them.
    serious issues are trying to be fixed on RHP, clan future subscriptions etc depend on it.
    we have some one posting pure insulting rubbish to deflect, kathmandu1 and illluck banned from the site but the creator is still here.
    Note i won't mention him by name, he want;s the clan ...[text shortened]... ngs can't be discussed, looking for any thing so he can run to the mods.
    watch his head explode
    unlike you 45
    I don't run to the mods
    or away from my clan
    I don't want the clan forum shut down
    it's runners like you who constantly alerted the mods who were responsible for the clan forum shutting down
    it was you and your small minded friends who were to blame
    just remember that it was you and your friends who were given three year bans
    which I did not support
    in fact I protested the ban
    I'm now sorry that I did
    you deserve every bit of the ban
    and more
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 23:19
    i will never take the bait from him or any one again, no lifers as i call them.
    serious issues are trying to be fixed on RHP, clan future subscriptions etc depend on it.
    we have some one posting pure insulting rubbish to deflect, kathmandu1 and illluck banned from the site but the creator is still here.
    Note i won't mention him by name, he want;s the clan ...[text shortened]... ngs can't be discussed, looking for any thing so he can run to the mods.
    watch his head explode
    Yes, Sometimes it is best just to ignore what is being said. Usually people who are blaming others for running to the mods are the ones who are doing the running.
    -VR
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Apr '16 08:30
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Yes, Sometimes it is best just to ignore what is being said. Usually people who are blaming others for running to the mods are the ones who are doing the running.
    -VR
    hes a liar and a rather nasty person
    he acts all brave behind a key board, how many times has he left?
    boring boring little man, how he is still here after the kathmandu1 and illuck accounts is beyond understanding.
    he is taking the heat off robbie though, what's going on by a few is crazy fingers crossed he will take the hint and leave, highly unlikely though
    in the mean time ignore the trouble making little grass
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '16 13:522 edits
    hes a liar and a rather nasty person
    he acts all brave behind a key board, how many times has he left?
    boring boring little man, how he is still here after the kathmandu1 and illuck accounts is beyond understanding.
    he is taking the heat off robbie though, what's going on by a few is crazy fingers crossed he will take the hint and leave, highly unlikely though
    in the mean time ignore the trouble making little grass
    taking the heat off Robbie? what are you talking about, we gonna be turning the heat up and frying us some metalica! the are vegetarian friendly of course since metallica are a clan of vegetables. yes siree we gonna by frying us some metaliburgers!
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Apr '16 19:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    taking the heat off Robbie? what are you talking about, we gonna be turning the heat up and frying us some metalica! the are vegetarian friendly of course since metallica are a clan of vegetables. yes siree we gonna by frying us some metaliburgers!
    Sounds like you're cooking up some more tainted challenges
    with Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad.

Tainted meat !!
    Tainted barbecue !!
  6. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    27 Apr '16 20:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '16 21:071 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Please forkers this is no place for your homoerotic fantasies.😵
  8. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    27 Apr '16 22:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please forkers this is no place for your homoerotic fantasies.😵
    At least now you know what I think of you and Lemondrop. By the way who is their right mind would call themselves Lemondrop. What could be more faggy than that,
    other than being the leader of the Sleazy Riders.
  9. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 00:29
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Really? Might be time to look in the mirror dude. Pretty sure your magic sky man wouldn't approve of using that word in this public space. Might want to save that word for your Sunday morning friends. Just a thought.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 00:46
    Originally posted by arbeider
    Really? Might be time to look in the mirror dude. Pretty sure your magic sky man wouldn't approve of using that word in this public space. Might want to save that word for your Sunday morning friends. Just a thought.
    x 3.

Hit a raw nerve there sister. It's OK to come out loud and proud. Robbie and Lemondrop did so long ago.
  11. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 01:08
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    x 3.

Hit a raw nerve there sister. It's OK to come out loud and proud. Robbie and Lemondrop did so long ago.
    You too? You people are breaking my heart.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 01:10
    Originally posted by my2sons
    At least now you know what I think of you and Lemondrop. By the way who is their right mind would call themselves Lemondrop. What could be more faggy than that,
    other than being the leader of the Sleazy Riders.
    Lemondrop creates his own image problem.
    Then cries foul when you tell him he has an image problem.

He does this on purpose because he is a sad little attention seeker.😠
  13. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 01:21
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Lemondrop creates his own image problem.
    Then cries foul when you tell him he has an image problem.

He does this on purpose because he is a sad little attention seeker.😠
    Hey I am not defending the pathetic sycophant. Imagine what his life must be like. But gay slurs here? I thought this is where we went to get away from the haters of the world. Did not know you were right here among us. At least you and radio seem to come by your hate honestly.

Learned something new today.
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 01:52
    You too? You people are breaking my heart.
    Loud and proud sister. That's the spirit
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 02:03
    Hey I am not defending the pathetic sycophant. Imagine what his life must be like. But gay slurs here? I thought this is where we went to get away from the haters of the world. Did not know you were right here among us. At least you and radio seem to come by your hate honestly.

Learned something new today.
    Wow !! Big statement. I say nothing but come out loud and proud and suddenly I'm a hater....well an honest hater at least. I was just spreading the love dude. No hate there. I don't care what you're into, that's your business. I was only trying to defend your right to your queerness by telling you it's OK, and for that I get called a hater. Just can't win with gays. They don't know whether to be Arthur or Martha.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree