please call me names

please call me names

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
20 Jun 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
Of course and you know how much what you say means to me. I really get bored with you constantly repeating yourself over and over again. Come up with some new original stuff!!
Your a cheat, and the clans in collusion with you are cheats. You are all a bunch of CHEATERS, nothing awesome about it. Just a SIMPLE FACT!!!
Kindest Regards,
My you get what you have coming to you,
-VR
Sigh not very imaginative nor original, same old jealous Metallica drone whining about getting a whuppin. Dude its over for you and your clan, go home to your goldfish or your mama or whoever it is that gives you comfort!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Sigh not very imaginative nor original, same old jealous Metallica drone whining about getting a whuppin. Dude its over for you and your clan, go home to your goldfish or your mama or whoever it is that gives you comfort!
Sir,
Go see how many more points you can rack up from the Clans you are in Collusion with. No need naming them as we all know who they are. You are a disgrace to this Site, Chess, and should be very ashamed of what your doing, instead you are proud of it, and brag about the collusion. Why Site Admins haven't put a stop to your collusion with these clans is beyond my understanding.
Regards,
May Karma catch up with you,
-VR

rc

Moves
20 Jun 16

Sir,
Go see how many more points you can rack up from the Clans you are in Collusion with. No need naming them as we all know who they are. You are a disgrace to this Site, Chess, and should be very ashamed of what your doing, instead you are proud of it, and brag about the collusion. Why Site Admins haven't put a stop to your collusion with these clans is beyond my understanding.
Regards,
May Karma catch up with you,
-VR
'beyond your understanding', now we talkin!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Jun 16

First of all the accusation that I got Duchess64 banned is nonsense. I have NO jurisdiction to ban anyone. Banning is entirely at the discretion of the site moderation in whom I have every faith that they make sound and valid decisions especially against those who transgress the site terms of service. If Duchess64 was banned then they must of had it coming.
But to use your terminology in this thread, you "snitched" him up.

You're a hypocrite.

rc

Moves
20 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
But to use your terminology in this thread, you "snitched" him up.

You're a hypocrite.
But I have not stated that i 'snitched them up', you simply made that up and no one cares what you think, you are simply another trumpet blowing his own horn. If I'm a hypocrite your a gay superhero, Rainbow man! who smites people with his rainbow beams!

st johnstone

Moves
20 Jun 16

But I have not stated that i 'snitched them up', you simply made that up and no one cares what you think, you are simply another trumpet blowing his own horn. If I'm a hypocrite your a gay superhero, Rainbow man! who smites people with his rainbow beams!
not sure you are a hypocrite. but we all know you are a
cheat
liar
grass
bigot
attention seeking little boy

you have lost any respect you ever had on here with what you are doing, justice will get you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jun 16

Sir
I wonder if we had a VOTE on who cared what Dive thinks and who cares what you think. Who you suppose would win? What do you have against gay super heros? You sound very homophobic to me.
Have A Nice Day,
-VR

rc

Moves
20 Jun 16
2 edits

Originally posted by roma45
not sure you are a hypocrite. but we all know you are a
cheat
liar
grass
bigot
attention seeking little boy

you have lost any respect you ever had on here with what you are doing, justice will get you.
I have no fear of Karma, I feel great and I am emitting positive vibes in all directions! You by contrast seem rather embittered and quite unhappy.

rc

Moves
20 Jun 16

Sir
I wonder if we had a VOTE on who cared what Dive thinks and who cares what you think. Who you suppose would win? What do you have against gay super heros? You sound very homophobic to me.
Have A Nice Day,
-VR
Unworthy of serious comment.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jun 16
1 edit

And you sir are the Joke of the site....Aren't you catching on to that FACT yet? Just because you have no fear of KARMA doesn't mean it will not catch up with you. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.
Kindest Regards,
Have A wonderful Evening,
-VR

rc

Moves
20 Jun 16

And you sir are the Joke of the site....Aren't you catching on to that FACT yet? Just because you have no fear of KARMA doesn't mean it will not catch up with you. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.
Kindest Regards,
Have A wonderful Evening,
-VR
still unworthy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jun 16

still unworthy.
Well that being said, you have no one to blame but yourself.
Kindest Regards,
May Karma do what it must with you,
-VR

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
20 Jun 16

Well that being said, you have no one to blame but yourself.
Kindest Regards,
May Karma do what it must with you,
-VR
I can only assume that english isn't your first language
either that or you are really dumb

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jun 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
I can only assume that english isn't your first language
either that or you are really dumb
Sir,
Assume as you wish as it is of no importance to me.
Kind Regards,
May you receive all you have coming your way,
-VR

m

Moves
21 Jun 16

You are incapable of serious comment.