please call me names

please call me names

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jun 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
You are incapable of serious comment.
I was thinking of saying that, but didn't want to hurt his feelings. He does have feelings doesn't he???
-VR

m

Moves
21 Jun 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I was thinking of saying that, but didn't want to hurt his feelings. He does have feelings doesn't he???
-VR
Of course he has feelings !!
In fact, his feelings have always gotten the better of him.

Especially in 2016 when he was driven to collusion because of his obsession with Metallica. 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jun 16
2 edits

Of course he has feelings !!
In fact, his feelings have always gotten the better of him.

Especially in 2016 when he was driven to collusion because of his obsession with Metallica. 😀
Yes, that is a very good point you make. Well, we know how that turned out for him and what most people think of him now. Many have told him exactly what they think of him. I find it hard to watch, as I once considered him a friend. ( I think the plan was made in fall of 2015, in my humble opinion.)

Never thought he would stoop as low as he did. I've pretty much lost all respect for him, but still do my best to treat him with respect when chatting with him.

-VR

Retired

Missouri

Moves
21 Jun 16

Yes, that is a very good point you make. Well, we know how that turned out for him and what most people think of him now. Many have told him exactly what they think of him. I find it hard to watch, as I once considered him a friend. ( I think the plan was made in fall of 2015, in my humble opinion.)

Never thought he would stoop as low as he did. I've ...[text shortened]... l respect for him, but still do my best to treat him with respect when chatting with him.

-VR
I knew Sleazy Riders couldn't hold out long, another 18 point challenge with Breaking Bad, one of their 3 co-conspirators.

rc

Moves
21 Jun 16

You are incapable of serious comment.
On the contrary I have had to take you apart piece by piece and re-arrange you on many an occasion, but insults to my personal majesty and dignity are two-a-penny and not worth the effort, sorry.

rc

Moves
21 Jun 16

Originally posted by my2sons
I knew Sleazy Riders couldn't hold out long, another 18 point challenge with Breaking Bad, one of their 3 co-conspirators.
here have a cigar pops and chill out, everything is good in da hood!

rc

Moves
21 Jun 16

Never thought he would stoop as low as he did. I've ...[text shortened]... l respect for him, but still do my best to treat him with respect when chatting with him.

-VR
I neither desire nor need your respect Rusty old bean.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
here have a cigar pops and chill out, everything is good in da hood!
Sir,
it your belief that everyone lives in the hood because you do? Not that there is anything wrong with the hood, some of the best people I know come from the hood. I wonder what happened to you along the way. They are good HONEST people who wouldn't think of CHEATING anyone.
Kindest Regards,
My you get everything you have coming your way,
Karma is right on your heels,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jun 16

I neither desire nor need your respect Rusty old bean.
Everyone desires respect, you pretend not to need it. Especially when you had it, and lost it for things you did.
Ever consider getting some professional help?
Kindest Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
21 Jun 16

Everyone desires respect, you pretend not to need it. Especially when you had it, and lost it for things you did.
Ever consider getting some professional help?
Kindest Regards,
-VR
There is no respect like self respect Crusty ol Burger.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jun 16

There is no respect like self respect Crusty ol Burger.
That is correct, and you have to have that before you can respect anyone else. That does say something about you doesn't it. Do you think name calling makes you look tough or silly?
Kindest Regards,
May you get everything you have coming your way,
-VR

rc

Moves
21 Jun 16

That is correct, and you have to have that before you can respect anyone else. That does say something about you doesn't it. Do you think name calling makes you look tough or silly?
Kindest Regards,
May you get everything you have coming your way,
-VR
Tough or silly is a false dilemma, there could be other options.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jun 16

Tough or silly is a false dilemma, there could be other options.
Well sir, IF there are other options name them so we can figure out what you are trying to be. Personally I think it makes you look Very Silly, like a school child calling names.
Kindest Regards,
May you get all you have coming to you,
-VR

rc

Moves
21 Jun 16

Well sir, IF there are other options name them so we can figure out what you are trying to be. Personally I think it makes you look Very Silly, like a school child calling names.
Kindest Regards,
May you get all you have coming to you,
-VR
I don't need to give you a reason crusty ol bean

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jun 16
1 edit

I don't need to give you a reason crusty ol bean
This is true, so we will stick with the "Silly Child" answer. My reasoning is I don't think you say it to be a tough guy.
Thank You, "Silly Child",
Kindest Regards,
May you receive all you have coming to you,
-VR