1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 12:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    gee the last thing we need is another Metallica flunkie,. Sandbaggers? i just kicked a player for throwing games,
    Don't be too hard on them, maybe it was just a timing thing 😉
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 12:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Don't be too hard on them, maybe it was just a timing thing 😉
    robbie always says its an individuals choice to resign anytime without having to justify it with a reason.
    now robbie kicks a player because they resigned. just proves robbie is a two faced lying cheat
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 12:581 edit
    What happened to the "Zen Masters"? Robbie's other project. Lol.
    He got booted from that clan, didn't he ?
    And got booted from IVV before that.

Popular !! 😴
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 14:381 edit
    gee the last thing we need is another Metallica flunkie,. Sandbaggers? i just kicked a player for throwing games,
    robbie,
    You have to be consistant in what you are saying or else you are proving to everyone what a liar you are. On one side of your mouth you are saying it is perfectly ok for someone to resign a game anytime they want. Then you kick a player for doing the same thing?

Regards,
    -VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 15:20
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    You have to be consistant in what you are saying or else you are proving to everyone what a liar you are. On one side of your mouth you are saying it is perfectly ok for someone to resign a game anytime they want. Then you kick a player for doing the same thing?

Regards,
    -VR
    Am I the leader of the greatest clan in the history of internet chess or are you simply a Metallica drone proffering me advice on how to run my clan?

What I have actually said was that resigning games is not against the laws of chess, but that is not why the player was booted, he was booted for bringing the illustrious name fo the Easy Riders into disrepute for it could be construed as sandbagging and as you know we have a zero tolerance policy on sandbagging. There is not logical inconsistency Crusty old bean and your rather vain and transparent attempt to fabricate one has failed. It pains me to see you slapped about these forums like a well spanked bottom, but needs must to remind you who is BOSS!
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 15:42
    Am I the leader of the greatest clan in the history of internet chess or are you simply a Metallica drone proffering me advice on how to run my clan?

What I have actually said was that resigning games is not against the laws of chess, but that is not why the player was booted, he was booted for bringing the illustrious name fo the Easy Riders in ...[text shortened]... slapped about these forums like a well spanked bottom, but needs must to remind you who is BOSS!
    Milli Vanilli clan has no problems with McTayto and Vespin resigning games before 3 moves.

You boot a player from your clan because you are worried about the optics surrounding your clan Milli Vanilli.

Yet you have no concerns around McTayto and Vespin handing your clan Milli Vanilli numerous clan games.
    You have no concerns around 60% of your net points coming from 3 clans at the bottom of the 2016 clan table.

You are offended when others accuse you of hypocrisy.

You obviously refuse to grasp the meaning of the word.

Milli Vanilli .... One hit fraud !! 😀
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 16:111 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Milli Vanilli clan has no problems with McTayto and Vespin resigning games before 3 moves.

You boot a player from your clan because you are worried about the optics surrounding your clan Milli Vanilli.

Yet you have no concerns around McTayto and Vespin handing your clan Milli Vanilli numerous clan games.
    You have no concerns around 60% of your net po ...[text shortened]... u obviously refuse to grasp the meaning of the word.

Vespers and MacT are not in my clan, perhaps you overlooked this glaring omission or perhaps you are simply wired to the moon with no concept of reality? any more of your sass and I may just stay on for another season to mock you and your feeble clan, just because I can.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 16:17
    Vespers and MacT are not in my clan, perhaps you overlooked this glaring omission or perhaps you are simply wired to the moon with no concept of reality? any more of your sass and I may just stay on for another season to mock you and your feeble clan, just because I can.
    But the 3 of you are on the same team.
    With the same objective.

Enough said !!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 17:16

What I have actually said was that resigning games is not against the laws of chess, but that is not why the player was booted, he was booted for bringing the illustrious name fo the Easy Riders in ...[text shortened]... slapped about these forums like a well spanked bottom, but needs must to remind you who is BOSS!
    I always enjoy it when you downshift into lalalalalalalala mode when under pressure.
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 18:30
    I always enjoy it when you downshift into lalalalalalalala mode when under pressure.
    just curious
    are you still trying to get into the Easy Riders clan?
    I'm all for it
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 18:32
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    just curious
    I'm all for it
    He has a double dog snowballs chance.
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 18:34
    He has a double dog snowballs chance.
    tell him softly
    he seems like a very sensitive guy
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 19:162 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55

You have no concerns around 60% of your net po ...[text shortened]... u obviously refuse to grasp the meaning of the word.

Thank You mghm,
    You answered what robbie said to me very well, much more eloquently than I would have put it, but did get the point across. You probably saved me from getting a forum ban. 😉

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 19:17
    tell him softly
    he seems like a very sensitive guy
    Well you would be within hearing distance.
    You are always sitting on Carrobie's knee !!
    Cuddle up softly now, you hear ? 😛
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 19:19
    just curious
    I'm all for it
    Miss Gertrude,
    How would that be any concern of yours?

Regards,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree