1. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 08:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I'm good, I love the smell of Columbian coffee in the morning, its smells like victory!
    how can you smell anything but BS?
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 09:38
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I'll even let you have my toes, you can find them in radiodecay's unwiped anus
    What the..........?????

You sick little whacko.

Don't confuse me with carrobie. There is no way I would ever be interested in joining you and carrobie in your filthy little games.

Get a grip !!!
  3. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 09:52
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    What the..........?????

You sick little whacko.

Don't confuse me with carrobie. There is no way I would ever be interested in joining you and carrobie in your filthy little games.

Get a grip !!!
    careful i would not tell her to get a grip
    she is confused enough
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '16 16:481 edit
    While lemondrip's thread has been a failure, I am pleased to point out that participation in voting on this thread has met expectations.
    Or exceeded them.

At this point, I am no longer interested in pursuing an informal name change as stated.

We have enough fun with Carrobie's clan.

But I offer my thanks to the forum readership for participating in this humorous endeavor.

Clan forums can be fun at times.
    Even when they are needed to shed light on transgressions against a feature meant to be informal and provide fun for the membership of this site.

Good chess to all.🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree