1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 22:072 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    An admission in writing !!!
    How nice !!

You are doing it because we are doing it !!
    What is even more amusing here is that McTayto issued the challenge !!
    NOT YOU !!!!

You are confessing for McTayto's challenge where he didn't do his homework on his own player.

Is there something you know that you won't tell us ????
    Hmmmmm ????? 😀😀😀😀
    I have no idea and was unaware of it until you mentioned it.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 22:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have no idea and was unaware of it until you mentioned it.
    robbie,
    What a joke, sad to see you become the laughing stock, or perhaps clown is a better term, of the site you've become old friend. That is about as polite a way as I can put it.

Regards,
    -VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 22:54
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    What a joke, sad to see you become the laughing stock, or perhaps clown is a better term, of the site you've become old friend. That is about as polite a way as I can put it.

Regards,
    -VR
    from a guy called Crusty, thats rich.
  4. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 23:06
    Noticed this player hasn't moved in 104 days

In a challenge underway with Milli Vanilli, clan leader McTayto issued the challenge to Carrobie.
    And McTayto inserted the inactive player himself.
    Knowing fully this player wasn't going to show up for the game.

Just too obvious !!
    most interesting is the player is inactive by not moving for 104 days but they are not being timed out , this player is still active and available for selection and resigning games while not making any moves
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 04:14
    This thread has been a resounding success !!

Thanks to all who participated !!
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 04:31
    This thread has been a resounding success !!

Thanks to all who participated !!
    I believe Lance Armstrong applied to join the Sleazy Riders recently but was rejected as he was not a big enough cheat. His cheating credentials were just not sufficient to meet their stringent criteria.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 04:50
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I believe Lance Armstrong applied to join the Sleazy Riders recently but was rejected as he was not a big enough cheat. His cheating credentials were just not sufficient to meet their stringent criteria.
    you've used the lance armstrong comparison before
    was lame then
    lame now
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 05:10
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    you've used the lance armstrong comparison before
    was lame then
    lame now
    I'm sorry.........you must be confusing me with someone else.

Now get off carrobies knee and go check your facts. No wonder carrobie has you as his little lap dog. You're just not real smart are you. Quite dumb actually..........but I must say.........pretty adapt at cheating.
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 05:34
    I'm sorry.........you must be confusing me with someone else.

Now get off carrobies knee and go check your facts. No wonder carrobie has you as his little lap dog. You're just not real smart are you. Quite dumb actually..........but I must say.........pretty adapt at cheating.
    you might be right
    it just makes you unoriginal
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 08:44
    on a scale of cheating lance armstrong would deserve a knighthood compared to the cheating robbie and the scum sisters.
    when lance cheated his way to the top at least his competitors actually tried to win, the scum sisters are dropping their pants for robbie
    sad pathetic little sisters
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 09:391 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    on a scale of cheating lance armstrong would deserve a knighthood compared to the cheating robbie and the scum sisters.
    when lance cheated his way to the top at least his competitors actually tried to win, the scum sisters are dropping their pants for robbie
    sad pathetic little sisters
    your heroes seem to be taking another spanking! Even though maghoober55 and mytwoforkedbuns have sandbagged their rating down to well below their actual level they are still getting mauled. How are we to explain it in any other terms but payback from Karma?
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 10:11
    your heroes seem to be taking another spanking! Even though maghoober55 and mytwoforkedbuns have sandbagged their rating down to well below their actual level they are still getting mauled. How are we to explain it in any other terms but payback from Karma?
    You're just a total scumbag carrobie.

I thought you were supposed to be some sort of religious freak...........but frankly you think you're a god.

What makes you think that by committing an absolute wrong you are nullifying what you and a few other morons perceive to be a wrong. 'Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord". No.........you are not a god...........just a jealous scumbag. Get over yourself

Oh............and have a nice day !!!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 10:391 edit
    You're just a total scumbag carrobie.

I thought you were supposed to be some sort of religious freak...........but frankly you think you're a god.

What makes you think that by committing an absolute wrong you are nullifying what you and a few other morons perceive to be a wrong. 'Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord". No.........you are not a god...........just a jealous scumbag. Get over yourself

Oh............and have a nice day !!!
    I won't be taking no lesson in morality from a sandbagger like you, that 4sure!
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 11:17
    I won't be taking no lesson in morality from a sandbagger like you, that 4sure!
    mmmmmm so you agree you need a lesson in morality just need another poster to give it to you.
    thanks for the admission
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 11:21
    Originally posted by roma45
    mmmmmm so you agree you need a lesson in morality just need another poster to give it to you.
    thanks for the admission
    you are now making up your own reality, its hilarious. What a pure spangle man!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree