Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    13 Oct '16 22:34
    we can all throw peanuts at them and laugh
  2. 14 Oct '16 00:12
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    we can all throw peanuts at them and laugh
    You wouldn't have the nut sack to throw them in person. Disappear!
  3. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    14 Oct '16 00:22
    Originally posted by carystover
    You wouldn't have the nut sack to throw them in person. Disappear!
    hello little carysyover
    you ran like a little coward fron the goober clan
    what difference does it make to you
    no matter how much you desire, you will never get close enough to my nut sack
  4. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    14 Oct '16 01:50
    Originally posted by carystover
    You wouldn't have the nut sack to throw them in person. Disappear!
    Hey Carystover,
    You sure hit the nail on the head with that statement!!

    Regards,
    -VR
  5. 14 Oct '16 13:46 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Hey Carystover,
    You sure hit the nail on the head with that statement!!

    Regards,
    -VR
    It seems he might have missed the nail and smacked his own head the sheer drivel he effuses.
  6. 14 Oct '16 15:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It seems he might have missed the nail and smacked his own head the sheer drivel he effuses.
    You clowns can't even conduct a simple forum poll !!

    I'm just being nice in contributing my one post to this lame thread. 😴
  7. 14 Oct '16 15:26
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You clowns can't even conduct a simple forum poll !!

    I'm just being nice in contributing my one post to this lame thread. 😴
    forum poll??? all those in favour of mocking Metallica say aye. . . . . AYE!
  8. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    14 Oct '16 16:02
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You clowns can't even conduct a simple forum poll !!

    I'm just being nice in contributing my one post to this lame thread. 😴
    forum poll?
    clowns like you who think a handfull of thumbs up somehow represents anything is laughable
    but if it makes you feel important or meaningful
    have at it
  9. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    14 Oct '16 16:55
    any criticism of the goober clan will get an automatic dozen or so thumbs down from the goose steppers
    any kissing up will get an automatic dozen or so thumbs up
    that's just the way it is
    proving that it means nothing
    metallica vote as a block
    in effect a singular vote
  10. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    14 Oct '16 18:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It seems he might have missed the nail and smacked his own head the sheer drivel he effuses.
    robbie,
    You've done that back some time ago, now you try to point the finger at others. Stand up and be accountable for your sins my brother! 😛

    Kindest Regards,
    All the best to your wife,
    Karma is coming for you,
    -VR
  11. 14 Oct '16 19:25 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    You've done that back some time ago, now you try to point the finger at others. Stand up and be accountable for your sins my brother! 😛

    Kindest Regards,
    All the best to your wife,
    Karma is coming for you,
    -VR
    Lordy lordy! who will hear my confessions? 😀
  12. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    14 Oct '16 19:35 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lordy lordy! who will hear my confessions? 😀
    robbie,
    You have much to confess, only do you have the courage it takes to do so?

    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  13. 14 Oct '16 21:57 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    You have much to confess, only do you have the courage it takes to do so?

    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Ok, I am ready. . .

    I Robbie Carrobie world war one flying ace and author of several well received practical guides to fly-fishing confess to being the leader of the most prolific clan in the history of internet chess. I confess to having awesome buddies like lemondrop who know how to dismantle metallica flunkies piece by piece, rearrange them in good order and put them back together again, I confess to aiming so high that we almost touched the sky like ancient Icarus who flew too close to the sun, overcome by the exuberance of the experience only to spiral down to a hole in the ground, I confess to having entered the status of legend while in the guise of a mere mortal - phew,

    thankyou for listening Reverend Crusty ol burger it was a heavy burden to carry.
  14. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    14 Oct '16 22:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ok, I am ready. . .

    I Robbie Carrobie world war one flying ace and author of several well received practical guides to fly-fishing confess to being the leader of the most prolific clan in the history of internet chess. I confess to having awesome buddies like lemondrop who know how to dismantle metallica flunkies piece by piece, rearrange them ...[text shortened]... al - phew,

    thankyou for listening Reverend Crusty ol burger it was a heavy burden to carry.
    robbie,
    The stench of what coming out of your mouth has piled up and we need a big shovel in here (AGAIN) to scoop it up and throw it out. I believe the last time I heard that much B.S., it also was coming from you! You sir will always be a loser, if you stay on the path you are now on.

    Karma is biting at your butt,
    Give my best to the wife,
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  15. 15 Oct '16 04:13
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    we can all throw peanuts at them and laugh
    This thread has been a resounding flop !!