1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Joined
    10 Dec '04
    Moves
    796659
    12 Nov '17 19:37
    What a lively forum without Robbie
    Deny that you miss him now 😀
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    136198
    12 Nov '17 23:15
    Originally posted by @mctayto
    What a lively forum without Robbie
    Deny that you miss him now 😀
    We missed flushing twice.
    You're still here. 😀
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    136198
    13 Nov '17 02:03
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Bozo is an accurate description of his Avatar. 😀
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344685
    13 Nov '17 09:52
    Originally posted by @mctayto
    What a lively forum without Robbie
    Deny that you miss him now 😀
    You actually think robbie is still not here?

    You are stupider than I thought.

    Fancy a clan game?
    .hahahaha
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344685
    13 Nov '17 10:07
    Originally posted by @mctayto
    What a lively forum without Robbie
    Deny that you miss him now 😀
    Game 12458960

    Why are you still sand bagging?

    Not much point since your cheating butt was booted.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415734
    13 Nov '17 15:47
    Originally posted by @roma45
    You actually think robbie is still not here?

    You are stupider than I thought.

    Fancy a clan game?
    .hahahaha
    Of course robbie is still here, just laying low. He knows if he says something everyone will know it is him.

    -VR
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    136198
    13 Nov '17 16:09
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Of course robbie is still here, just laying low. He knows if he says something everyone will know it is him.

    -VR
    I know Robbie is itching, just itching, to chime in on the clan standings for this year.
    Especially with Metallica appearing headed for a 4-peat.

    But he can't !!
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415734
    13 Nov '17 17:25
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    I know Robbie is itching, just itching, to chime in on the clan standings for this year.
    Especially with Metallica appearing headed for a 4-peat.

    But he can't !!
    Yes, that must irritate the hell out of him!!!

    -VR
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    326037
    14 Nov '17 07:01
    Originally posted by @mctayto
    What a lively forum without Robbie
    Deny that you miss him now 😀
    So you openly admit that your miserable little life is so boring and empty that you could find nothing better to do than post that pathetic bit of spite.

    We could almost feel sorry for you. Erm...but it’s you. Nope.

    Thanks for the laugh, though.

    😀
  10. Here
    Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    295153
    14 Nov '17 07:32
    Well
    You all fell for that one
    I had to check the callender to make sure it wasn't April 1
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344685
    14 Nov '17 08:21
    Originally posted by @padger
    Well
    You all fell for that one
    I had to check the callender to make sure it wasn't April 1
    April the first
    That's normally when you post one of your how to make the clan points system better via a Baldrick Blackadder plan.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55329
    14 Nov '17 08:23
    Originally posted by @padger
    Well
    You all fell for that one
    I had to check the callender to make sure it wasn't April 1
    You need to check a calendar to make sure it isn't April 1st ?

    Do you need to check it to know what year it is too ?

    Wow !!
  13. Here
    Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    295153
    14 Nov '17 09:35
    Originally posted by @roma45
    April the first
    That's normally when you post one of your how to make the clan points system better via a Baldrick Blackadder plan.
    No you are all too dumb to see beyond the end of your nose
    Fancy getting suckered in by McTayto
  14. Here
    Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    295153
    14 Nov '17 09:35
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    You need to check a calendar to make sure it isn't April 1st ?

    Do you need to check it to know what year it is too ?

    Wow !!
    See above
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344685
    14 Nov '17 10:02
    Originally posted by @padger
    No you are all too dumb to see beyond the end of your nose
    Fancy getting suckered in by McTayto
    Seriously that makes no sense.
Back to Top