1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 00:441 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You haven't got the guts to play us. You know it and I know it.

Please don't try and impersonate a man...it just doesn't work.
    We played you and whupped you, it was easy, you are no sport for a clan like us, keep sagging away you baggster, we 2awesome 4u
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 01:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We played you and whupped you, it was easy, you are no sport for a clan like us, keep sagging away you baggster, we 2awesome 4u
    93% against your collusion clans.
    39% against all other clans.

61% of your net points from your collusion clans.

If you want to flap your gums, I have just given you a topic.

Let's hear it !!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 01:172 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    93% against your collusion clans.
    39% against all other clans.

61% of your net points from your collusion clans.

If you want to flap your gums, I have just given you a topic.

Let's hear it !!
    80 percent win to loss ration of your saggy baggsters against all other clans, lets hear you explain it oh and i don't believe your doctored statistics of a 39 percent win to loss ratio against other clans, infcat i think you simply made it up, we have won the majority of our challenges.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 01:50
    80 percent win to loss ration of your saggy baggsters against all other clans, lets hear you explain it oh and i don't believe your doctored statistics of a 39 percent win to loss ratio against other clans, infcat i think you simply made it up, we have won the majority of our challenges.
    This isn't really complicated..... but I'll explain it to you anyways.
    Anyone who looks up the clan table will see Easy Riders with a challenge record.
    156W 83L 106D
    Subtract the challenge record against your 3 sister clans, Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow.
    37W 1L 2D
    Anyone can easily look this up in Easy Riders challenge history (all recent results).
    12 pages to get all 2016. Takes about 10 minutes.

That leaves your clan with a record 119W 82L 104D against all other clans.
    To get a winning percentage, simply carry out ....
    W / (W+L+D) x 100.

119 / (119+82+104) times 100 ==> 39%
    You don't have to believe me ..... it is there for all to see !!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 02:41
    This isn't really complicated..... but I'll explain it to you anyways.
    Anyone who looks up the clan table will see Easy Riders with a challenge record.
    156W 83L 106D
    Subtract the challenge record against your 3 sister clans, Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow.
    37W 1L 2D
    Anyone can easily look this up in Easy Riders challenge history (all recent re ...[text shortened]... 19+82+104) times 100 ==> 39%
    You don't have to believe me ..... it is there for all to see !!
    ummm wrong because it does not take into account our draws, all you have done is highlight the number of wins and have been caught attempting to cook the books, what are we to expect from such a disreputable band of ne'r do wells. Furthermore it does not take into consideration those matches we have lost or drawn against those clans that you have excluded. Ouch its cherry picking data for no other reason other than you are getting a whupping and want to present a skewered perspective to go with your crooked clan.

It seems like your rather blatant attempt to discredit the illustrious ones The Easy Riders is a smouldering heap on the forum floor, I think the expression is wheels off the wagon or words to that effect.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 03:20
    ummm wrong because it does not take into account our draws, all you have done is highlight the number of wins and have been caught attempting to cook the books, what are we to expect from such a disreputable band of ne'r do wells. Furthermore it does not take into consideration those matches we have lost or drawn against those clans that you have ex ...[text shortened]... heap on the forum floor, I think the expression is wheels off the wagon or words to that effect.
    What are you babbling about ??
    The challenge numbers I pulled off your clan on the clan table is exactly what is shown on my post.
    And I am taking into account the draws.
    The winning percentage is a ratio between the number of wins and the total number of challenges (W/L/D).

You are trying to exclude the draws !!

I use the same criteria when I determine that Metallica is winning 56% of their challenges.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 04:44
    The challenge numbers I pulled off your clan on the clan table is exactly what is shown on my post.
    The winning percentage is a ratio between the number of wins and the total number of challenges (W/L/D).

I use the same criteria when I determine that Metallica is winning 56% of their challenges.
    Robbie must be having menstrual...errr brain cramps again.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 13:461 edit

mghrn55,

It must be quite obvious to you by now as it is to the rest of us that robbie doesn't want to hear the TRUTH. You tell it like it is, have the facts to back up what you say, and he can't stand the thought that he has been caught in his scheme

( Although I don't think he is smart enough to have figured it all out on his own, we have a good idea who the real brain is behind the scheme)

-VR
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 23:56
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    mghrn55,

It must be quite obvious to you by now as it is to the rest of us that robbie doesn't want to hear the TRUTH. You tell it like it is, have the facts to back up what you say, and he can't stand the thought that he has been caught in his scheme

( Although I don't think he is smart enough to have figured it all out on his own, we have a good idea who the real brain is behind the scheme)

-VR
    55 is kind of thick
    so it may not be as obvious as it is to you
    and I don't think robbie is losing any sleep over your repetitive accusations
    give it a rest
    you guys are really over the top
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 14:181 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    55 is kind of thick
    so it may not be as obvious as it is to you
    and I don't think robbie is losing any sleep over your repetitive accusations
    give it a rest
    you guys are really over the top
    Maiden Gertrude,
    Far as I am concerned you are no better than robbie and company are in their scheme that they thought no one would see through. Now everyone knows what cheaters and sandbaggers "Easy Riders", "Breaking bad", "anti-metallica" & "arrow" have been all year. With you one of their biggest cheer leaders!! Congratulations on winning NOTHING!!!

Regards,
    -VR
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 16:19
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Maiden Gertrude,
    Far as I am concerned you are no better than robbie and company are in their scheme that they thought no one would see through. Now everyone knows what cheaters and sandbaggers "Easy Riders", "Breaking bad", "anti-metallica" & "arrow" have been all year. With you one of their biggest cheer leaders!! Congratulations on winning NOTHING!!!

Regards,
    -VR
    I don't care about anything regarding clans other than listening to all you crybabies
    everyday
    makes my day
    brightens my mornings
    I want to see clan warfare continue for a long time
    all of you little whiners need some group support
    long live the clans!
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 18:20
    I don't care about anything regarding clans other than listening to all you crybabies
    everyday
    makes my day
    brightens my mornings
    I want to see clan warfare continue for a long time
    all of you little whiners need some group support
    long live the clans!
    But, then again, you are clueless.

With goals as lofty as yours, perhaps you should empty drool buckets from the sisters.
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 18:28
    But, then again, you are clueless.

With goals as lofty as yours, perhaps you should empty drool buckets from the sisters.
    and you should flush your turd clan down the tiolet
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 13:061 edit
    and you should flush your turd down the tiolet
    I tried, but your head wouldn't go through the hole in the toilet bowl....
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 13:31
    I tried, but your head wouldn't go through the hole in the toilet bowl....
    That's caused it's wedged up carrobies backside Shorty.

See if you can pull his head out first before flushing. That should do the trick.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree