Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    08 Nov '16 21:01
    while describing half of trump's supporters as a basket of deplorable's, she gave the perfect description of the metallica clan
    than you president hillary
  2. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    09 Nov '16 06:41
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    while describing half of trump's supporters as a basket of deplorable's, she gave the perfect description of the metallica clan
    than you president hillary
    edit: scratch the word 'president'
  3. 09 Nov '16 07:58 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    edit: scratch the word 'president'
    LOL, its a dirty business for sure, I heard Metallica are operating a pay to play scheme.
  4. 09 Nov '16 17:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL, its a dirty business for sure, I heard Metallica are operating a pay to play scheme.
    The statistics at the top of the thread I started yesterday speak volumes.
    They are not accusations, slurs, insults or innuendo.

    They are simply statistics !!

    What you are babbling about in this thread is a mystery.
  5. 09 Nov '16 18:05
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    The statistics at the top of the thread I started yesterday speak volumes.
    They are not accusations, slurs, insults or innuendo.

    They are simply statistics !!

    What you are babbling about in this thread is a mystery.
    The Shirley global initiative.
  6. 09 Nov '16 19:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The Shirley global initiative.
    You are still in awe of the Metallica dynasty.
    Our presence in the year to year clan standings over the last decade is a testament to that greatness.

    Your clan ??
    A one year blip with a fake result !!
    A result of your unhealthy obsession with Metallica.
    Driven to unethical tactics by that obsession !!

    It is the reason you continue to throw insults and slurs at our clan and clan leader even though your clan sits at the top of the clan table.

    Because, deep down, you know your clan doesn't belong there !!

    My statistics on your clan have brought your obsession to the surface, haven't they ??
  7. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    09 Nov '16 19:25
    Originally posted by mghrn55

    A one year blip with a fake result !!



    😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
    You actually believe that Easy Riders are a one year wonder
    😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

    Dream on
  8. 09 Nov '16 19:33
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
    You actually believe that Easy Riders are a one year wonder
    😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

    Dream on
    Maybe you know something we don't ?

    How many games you and Vespin planning to hand over to Carrobie next year ??

    You showed your hand with your asinine remark !!

    C'mon !! You can tell us !!.
  9. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    09 Nov '16 20:01
    a valid statistic----the average human has one testicle

    there are lies and there are statistics

    55, you should be tending your garden
  10. 09 Nov '16 20:10
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    a valid statistic----the average human has one testicle

    there are lies and there are statistics

    55, you should be tending your garden
    But you're not average, are you ?
    You sit down to pee because you're not quite sure what you are ?? 😀😀
  11. 09 Nov '16 20:14
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
    You actually believe that Easy Riders are a one year wonder
    😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

    Dream on
    A one year fart would be more apt to that excuse for a clan !!
  12. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    09 Nov '16 20:16
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    a valid statistic----the average human has one testicle

    there are lies and there are statistics

    55, you should be tending your garden
    Three blokes sat in a pub.
    One chap only has 1 testicle and he wants to confess it in a sensitive way so he says:-
    "Now then chaps you won't know this but between us we've got five testicles"
    One of the other chaps looks him in the eye and says
    "Have you got three then?"
  13. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    09 Nov '16 20:41
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    But you're not average, are you ?
    You sit down to pee because you're not quite sure what you are ?? 😀😀
    I don't want to be average
    how about you?
    and keep your nose out of my bathroom
  14. 09 Nov '16 21:52
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    A one year fart would be more apt to that excuse for a clan !!
    One flatulent clan was all it took to consign you to history.
  15. 09 Nov '16 22:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    One flatulent clan was all it took to consign you to history.
    You missed my point but you made yours !!
    Thanks for the admission to your collusion !! 😀