1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:262 edits
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    It's not hard to work out why he's so despised on this site.

How morally hollow can someone be. Right now in Texas people are fighting for and even some losing their lives. Joking about such things is totally reprehensible.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself carrobie !!
    yeah right those teenagers somersaulting from the bridges don't seem to share your doom and gloom. Are they also going to hell for daring to have fun? Oh dear you should have looked at some video evidence prior to making your empty denunciations and moralistic finger pointing. As for your hatred, its you problem , not mine.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:29
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    yeah right those teenagers somersaulting from the bridges don't seem to share your doom and gloom.
    And the people who died, or lost their homes.

Are they having a grand old time.

you're a disgrace carrobie. No wonder no one in your own country would marry you.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:314 edits
    And the people who died, or lost their homes.

Are they having a grand old time.

you're a disgrace carrobie. No wonder no one in your own country would marry you.
    right so everyone must walk around in doom and gloom, gotcha there gloom boy, let your hatred flow, its your affair. send the teenagers to hell! people lost their homes and their lives! have they no respect for property, for the dead! burn that guy in the canoe! burn im! Man you gotta love those teenagers, life gave them lemons and they made lemonade, Life gives you gloomsters lemons and you become preachers of Calvinism.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:37
    right so everyone must walk around in doom and gloom, gotcha there gloom boy, let your hatred flow, its your affair. send the teenagers to hell! people lost their homes and their lives! have they no respect for property, for the dead! burn that guy in the canoe! burn im!
    Not talking about teenagers, you are. Talking about you scumbag.

Let your admirers read your comments here and praise you for being a sadist.

You're the lowest form of life carrobie. I hope your clan of Sleazy Riders read your postings here. That should wake them up to what you really are.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:382 edits
    Not talking about teenagers, you are. Talking about you scumbag.

Let your admirers read your comments here and praise you for being a sadist.

You're the lowest form of life carrobie. I hope your clan of Sleazy Riders read your postings here. That should wake them up to what you really are.
    Your hatred just makes me stronger! Happily my friends are not finger pointing moralists like you.
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:40
    We always know when you're trying to backpedal from the pure crap you have written carrobie.

Your posts are edited many times over.

Scumbag !!!
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:41
    Your hatred just makes me stronger! Happily my friends are not finger pointing moralists like you.
    No, they're sick ass scumbags like you.

Shame jobs.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:41
    We always know when you're trying to backpedal from the pure crap you have written carrobie.

Your posts are edited many times over.

Scumbag !!!
    Thanks I feel your hatred!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:42
    No, they're sick ass scumbags like you.

Shame jobs.
    Tee hee try to calm down you are becoming hysterical.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:48
    Tee hee try to calm down you are becoming hysterical.
    One of the people dead is a young child. Still think its funny sicko ?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 14:576 edits
    One of the people dead is a young child. Still think its funny sicko ?
    I think your reaction is pretty sick. Who as made fun of the dead sicko? Who has made fun of dead kids sicko? No one, well what are you slobbering about sicko? You think you can make people as hateful as you, not a chance. Only a real sick mind could turn a quip about Shirtycircuit and his legendary girth into some self righteous moralistic crusade. Who needs such negativity in their life, I certainly don't and I don't know anyone who does.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 15:08
    I think your reaction is pretty sick. Who as made fun of the dead sicko? Who has made fun of dead kids sicko? No one, well what are you slobbering about sicko? You think you can make people as hateful as you, not a chance. Only a real sick mind could turn a quip about Shirtycircuit and his legendary girth into some self righteous moralistic crusa ...[text shortened]... e. Who needs such negativity in their life, I certainly don't and I don't know anyone who does.
    I can't be bothered with a turd such as you anymore carrobie.

You're not quite human.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 15:14
    Please get over yourself, there were people out in canoes, people swimming, teenagers vaulting from bridges and having fun. No one has joked about the loss of life you muppet. Its not my fault you see gloom everywhere. Shirty will be fine, he's inflatable.
    What a disgusting post! Old people sitting in the care home up to their shoulders in water and you're joking about the flood.

Says it all.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 15:161 edit
    I think your reaction is pretty sick. Who as made fun of the dead sicko? Who has made fun of dead kids sicko? No one, well what are you slobbering about sicko? You think you can make people as hateful as you, not a chance. Only a real sick mind could turn a quip about Shirtycircuit and his legendary girth into some self righteous moralistic crusa ...[text shortened]... e. Who needs such negativity in their life, I certainly don't and I don't know anyone who does.
    Well, I'm off to breakfast.
    I'll leave you here to squirm your way out of this one.

Radio, don't forget wring the mop (Carrobie) once in a while.
    Expect it to be a little more wet today, what with Carrobie's tears filling the forum and all. 😵

My thoughts are with the people in Houston and rest of Texas.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 15:301 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Well, I'm off to breakfast.
    I'll leave you here to squirm your way out of this one.

Radio, don't forget wring the mop (Carrobie) once in a while.
    Expect it to be a little more wet today, what with Carrobie's tears filling the forum and all. 😵

My thoughts are with the people in Houston and rest of Texas.
    no squirming required just the usual bunch of sicko puritans venting their hatred of happiness.

😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree