Carrobie is dancing beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free! 😀
    Sppken like a true infant.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 07:25
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    It is my ball and I don't want to play any more baw baw baw
    You forget that someone started a cry baby thread before this thread just for you
    Proving once again that you're just as stupid as we all know you are. The more so, since you actually think you're clever.
  3. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 09:29
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Proving once again that you're just as stupid as we all know you are. The more so, since you actually think you're clever.
    careful, remember past experiences with the cancer of the site, they bait then run and tell, sad pathetic little men/girls
    every one can see what they are up to, if the easy riders win, what have they really won?
    a reputation of sleaze perhaps, am award for ruining the clans, many lost subscriptions but in their little world [thank god i don't live there] some sort of victory
    not only doing it but boosting about getting away with it,
    i would normally get involved in insults by now, but they are not worth it, .
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 11:131 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    careful, remember past experiences with the cancer of the site, they bait then run and tell, sad pathetic little men/girls
    every one can see what they are up to, if the easy riders win, what have they really won?
    a reputation of sleaze perhaps, am award for ruining the clans, many lost subscriptions but in their little world [thank god i don't live there] s ...[text shortened]... ng away with it,
    i would normally get involved in insults by now, but they are not worth it, .
    We shall have won the title of Chess Emperors of the internet, but the main thing is, we get to mock Metallica and their flunkies. Its awesome watching them run around frantically waving their arms about in vain and proclaiming the sky will fall down on top of our heads.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 14:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We shall have won the title of Chess Emperors of the internet, but the main thing is, we get to mock Metallica and their flunkies. Its awesome watching them run around frantically waving their arms about in vain and proclaiming the sky will fall down on top of our heads.
    So its not winning the title that's important (cheating your way I should say) but mocking Metallica is the important thing. !?!?!

Jealousy that intense must really burn carrobie. It must live with you day in day out, hour upon hour upon hour. Nibbling away at you, annoying you, taunting you. I understand that this site is your life but jealousy that strong has really brought the worst out in you and your bottom feeders. Maybe you should venture out away from this site some day and experience other avenues of life. Jealousy that strong is simply unhealthy.

Banning you will be a blessing. You will have to venture out into the big bad world. Maybe you will find its not that scary after all. Good luck my friend.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 16:181 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    So its not winning the title that's important (cheating your way I should say) but mocking Metallica is the important thing. !?!?!

Jealousy that intense must really burn carrobie. It must live with you day in day out, hour upon hour upon hour. Nibbling away at you, annoying you, taunting you. I understand that this site is your life but jealousy tha ...[text shortened]... t into the big bad world. Maybe you will find its not that scary after all. Good luck my friend.
    you keep waving your arms dude, perhaps one day you may be able to fly!😵
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 16:20
    you keep waving your arms dude, perhaps one day you may be able to fly!😵
    Don't forget !!
    You are still the queen of the clucking hens !!

Cluck cluck !! 😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 16:22
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Don't forget !!
    You are still the queen of the clucking hens !!

Cluck cluck !! 😀
    I am the leader of the greatest and most prolific clan in RHP history! Move over Rover!
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 17:46
    I am the leader of the greatest and most prolific clan in RHP history! Move over Rover!
    When you make the reference to RHP History, then the readers
    of your post would expect to see all of RHP History.

And they can do so by simply looking up the clan tables and see the clan standings going back 13 years.

And they can draw their own conclusions.

In the meantime you can keep clucking like a hen.
    Cluck cluck !! 😀😀
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 17:501 edit
    When you make the reference to RHP History, then the readers
    of your post would expect to see all of RHP History.

And they can do so by simply looking up the clan tables and see the clan standings going back 13 years.

And they can draw their own conclusions.

In the meantime you can keep clucking like a hen.
    Cluck cluck !! 😀😀
    We didn't exist all those years otherwise you would have been given a spanking many times. Clucking like a hen???? you mean strutting about like we own the place, ermm cause we do!
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 18:05
    We didn't exist all those years otherwise you would have been given a spanking many times. Clucking like a hen???? you mean strutting about like we own the place, ermm cause we do!
    Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad didn't exist back then either.
    Enough said !!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 18:31
    Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad didn't exist back then either.
    Enough said !!
    We would give you a spanking regardless.
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 18:33
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I see your senility is shining through as usual
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 20:151 edit
    We would give you a spanking regardless.
    Our record speaks more eloquently than your drivel.

Now stop humping my leg. 😀
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 20:201 edit
    Our record speaks more eloquently than your drivel.

Now stop humping my leg. 😀
    your record is nothing but a testimony to your sandbagging ways and please this is no place for your homoerotic meanderings!take those to the LGBT Metallica forum!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree