1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah all those that play anti-metallica are colluding, pleas send the next tin foil hat conspiracy theorist in. Pay? It appears to me that metallica and their flunkies are the ones that are paying, a clan of number twos if ever there was one. I will be here when we are crowned the Chess Emperors of the internet.
    I'm not sure if your utterly stupid or just can't understand plain English.

Anti-dumbasses, arrow, breaking bad etc purposely throw challenges to anyone that isn't Metallica with the sole intent of pushing those clans above Metallica so that you and your idiot friends can get on here and pan them. Free points for everyone but more so your clan of sleazy scumbags. It's a shame that playing hard, fair, and successful makes a clan the target for idiots like yourself. You have a Peter Pan complex Carrobie. Grow up son.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 18:35
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I'm not sure if your utterly stupid or just can't understand plain English.

Anti-dumbasses, arrow, breaking bad etc purposely throw challenges to anyone that isn't Metallica with the sole intent of pushing those clans above Metallica so that you and your idiot friends can get on here and pan them. Free points for everyone but more so your clan of sl ...[text shortened]... a clan the target for idiots like yourself. You have a Peter Pan complex Carrobie. Grow up son.
    Lol, another anal probed by aliens Area 51 escapee!
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 19:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, another anal probed by aliens Area 51 escapee!
    There you go with your anal fixation again.

But, what could be expected when your only friends are a bunch of asses?
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 19:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It looks like the cheating epidemic is spreading, or maybe I just never noticed that too many other clans are trying to jump on the same bandwagon that gets the easy (riders) points.

Keep in mind, there are more of these kinds of lop-sided wins in the 12 and 14 point range, it's just that these stood out as the most egregious.

Clan challenge 277222
    [cc ...[text shortened]... andbagging losses that attract them, or do they just think their clan is somehow just "unlucky"?
    Good post, Suzianne .....

But it looks like it was too easy.
    You nailed Carrobie. Hook, line and sinker.

He walked right into your bait.

Well done !! 😀😀
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 19:52
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Good post, Suzianne .....

But it looks like it was too easy.
    You nailed Carrobie. Hook, line and sinker.

He walked right into your bait.

Well done !! 😀😀
    Carrobie is dancing beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free! 😀
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 19:531 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    There you go with your anal fixation again.

But, what could be expected when your only friends are a bunch of asses?
    My anal fixation? dude you were probed by aliens and taken to Area 51 😵
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 20:20
    I have a simple solution.

Have admin set up a dozen or so challenges, minimum 15 players,
    between Metallica and Anti-Metallica.
    Without consent by either clan.
    I am sure that site administration can override their clan challenge edits just this once.

I think this would be the clash everyone wants !!

Metallica vs Anti-Metallica !!

The leader of Anti-Metallica chose the name of their clan.
    We didn't !!

So let Anti-Metallica come forth and have their reason for existence
    handed to them on a platter !!

What say you Anti-Metallica ?

Feedback from the clan forum community would
    be most welcome as usual.

The same arrangement can be made for Wycombe clan of course.

What do you think ??
    😀😀😀😀
  8. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 20:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It looks like the cheating epidemic is spreading, or maybe I just never noticed that too many other clans are trying to jump on the same bandwagon that gets the easy (riders) points.

Keep in mind, there are more of these kinds of lop-sided wins in the 12 and 14 point range, it's just that these stood out as the most egregious.

Clan challenge 277222
    [cc ...[text shortened]... andbagging losses that attract them, or do they just think their clan is somehow just "unlucky"?
    check most of the top 10 clans exluding Metallica and Wycombe and you will find these challenges are rife, but i'm still not sure what rule is being broken, i wasn't aware collusion between clans breaks any of the site rules, it's not fair play, but illegal? it seems site admin don't think there is an issue as they have had months to deal with this and all they have done is introduce a few new rules which while help combat the problem to a degree do not solve it. it will be so for this year but the new rules should bring a different outcome next year
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 21:331 edit
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    check most of the top 10 clans exluding Metallica and Wycombe and you will find these challenges are rife, but i'm still not sure what rule is being broken, i wasn't aware collusion between clans breaks any of the site rules, it's not fair play, but illegal? it seems site admin don't think there is an issue as they have had months to deal with this and al ...[text shortened]... lve it. it will be so for this year but the new rules should bring a different outcome next year
    I strongly disagree with that line of thinking. If clan(s) are going to intentionally throw games, it doesn't solve the problem. What would solve the problem is to take away the points from the collusion that has been going on among certain clans, we all know who they are. You will see no difference in the new year, if something isn't done this year.

There does come a time when admin has to step in and say enough is enough.
    I personally am strongly considering if it is worth to re-new my subscription when it comes up again.I am here to play clan games, so if it isn't being played in a fair sporting manner, I don't see a reason to continue. I know for a fact I am not alone in this way of thinking.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 21:39
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    check most of the top 10 clans exluding Metallica and Wycombe and you will find these challenges are rife, but i'm still not sure what rule is being broken, i wasn't aware collusion between clans breaks any of the site rules, it's not fair play, but illegal? it seems site admin don't think there is an issue as they have had months to deal with this and al ...[text shortened]... lve it. it will be so for this year but the new rules should bring a different outcome next year
    Agreed. The fix will solve a lot of problems for 2017.
    Site administration does not have the will to fix the damage already done.
    They don't want to fall into a constant cycle of human intervention.

And to a certain extent, I can see their point. These are IT people after all.
    But they have intervened before - points rollbacks and clan suspensions as well as forum bans.

I think we should keep after them.
  11. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 21:56
    It is my ball and I don't want to play any more baw baw baw
    You forget that someone started a cry baby thread before this thread just for you
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 22:29
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    You forget that someone started a cry baby thread before this thread just for you
    There is more intelligence in the load I just dropped than you possess in your brain.
    Go sit in the corner with the dunce have on please.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 22:41
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Yes. It is your ball.

The point being made here is that the ball should be taken away from you.
    Your clan should be banned from further activity.
    There is a precedent for this. And yes your name is soiled all over that one too.
  14. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 00:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 00:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I agree with you 100% man. I've had enough of admin's bending over (and not backwards) to a few malcontents and in the process ruining the clan system. Time to man up admin and fix the mess you've allowed to happen. By booting carrobie and McTayo you may still salvage a shred of credibility.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree