1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 13:26
    It looks like the cheating epidemic is spreading, or maybe I just never noticed that too many other clans are trying to jump on the same bandwagon that gets the easy (riders) points.

Keep in mind, there are more of these kinds of lop-sided wins in the 12 and 14 point range, it's just that these stood out as the most egregious.

Clan challenge 277222
    Clan challenge 277380
    Clan challenge 278952
    Clan challenge 279717
    Clan challenge 279719

Is AntiMetallica just for sale to the highest bidder? I wonder just what is in it for their clan members? Is it really just the sandbagging losses that attract them, or do they just think their clan is somehow just "unlucky"?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 14:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It looks like the cheating epidemic is spreading, or maybe I just never noticed that too many other clans are trying to jump on the same bandwagon that gets the easy (riders) points.

Keep in mind, there are more of these kinds of lop-sided wins in the 12 and 14 point range, it's just that these stood out as the most egregious.

Clan challenge 277222
    [cc ...[text shortened]... andbagging losses that attract them, or do they just think their clan is somehow just "unlucky"?
    They are without shame for sure!!!
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 14:49

Clan challenge 277222
    [cc ...[text shortened]... andbagging losses that attract them, or do they just think their clan is somehow just "unlucky"?
    It is merely a thinly veiled attempt to make it look like they do it across the board so
    robbie can lie about it further. You will notice that all of these clans are behind Metallica,
    so they want to try and push those clans up as well.

The fly in the ointment is that while they have the occasional challenge against these
    "other competing clans", they are maxing out the challenges with robbie's band of cheats.

This concept has McTatyto and robbie intertwined.

By the way, the group in question has no challenges against Metallica or Wycombe.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 15:12

Clan challenge 277222
    It's a shame that the administrators haven't cottoned on to the fact that they are being treated like total morons by a few malcontents who can't be named (oh bugger it, yes they can, Mctayto, Carrobie, Lemondrop, to name a few).

They have taken control of the clan system out of the administrators hands and ruined it while they laugh at how smart they are and how the administrators can't do a thing to stop them.

From what I've heard elsewhere this site has become a laughing stock and quite frankly I can understand why.

Honestly, how much more of this destruction are you going to put up with. Time to act. Clean this place up or shut it down. McTayto and co have got to be punished for this mess. Get rid of them !!!!!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:05
    Well there goes your tin foil hat collusion theory, are these clans also colluding, please explain.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:05
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    They are without shame for sure!!!
    Spoken like a true self righteous puritan!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:06
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    It's a shame that the administrators haven't cottoned on to the fact that they are being treated like total morons by a few malcontents who can't be named (oh bugger it, yes they can, Mctayto, Carrobie, Lemondrop, to name a few).

They have taken control of the clan system out of the administrators hands and ruined it while they laugh at how smart t ...[text shortened]... up or shut it down. McTayto and co have got to be punished for this mess. Get rid of them !!!!!
    We should get rid of vulgar characters like you first and foremost.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:073 edits

Clan challenge 277222
    What ails you Baggyanne? Is it that your clan of cushion stuffing's cannot get a gig with anti-metallica?
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Well there goes your tin foil hat collusion theory, are these clans also colluding, please explain.
    No dipstick, the other clans aren't part of the collusion.
    They are patsy foils for you to use to say it wasn't just you.
    I have had you figured out for a long time.
    It isn't difficult to figure your simplistic scheme.
    Now I am simply assimilating all of the evidence and laying it out for all to see.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:13
    We should get rid of vulgar characters like you first and foremost.
    I'm sorry the truth seems so vulgar to you.

Looking forward to the day that admin finally wakes up and sees the mess you've made of their site. I'm afraid it will be to late to remedy and this site will have sunk down the gurgler.

Honestly.......have you no shame or honour ?
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:21
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Now I am simply assimilating all of the evidence and laying it out for all to see.
    The reason anti-dumbasses and arrow etc throw challenges to other clans other than Metallica is to attempt to sink Metallica further down the ladder. They are obsessed with this ideal but unfortunately it's ruining a once competitive site. I can't understand why admin accept that they have lost control of the clan system and that it has now become a pointless system that is controlled by a few malcontents.

Honestly, are the administrators going to step in and fix this mess or are they going to continue to be spat on by McTayo and co. Grow some balls !!!!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:22
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Patsy foils? Right you were also abducted by aliens and given an anal probe in Area 51, gotcha!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:23
    I'm sorry the truth seems so vulgar to you.

Looking forward to the day that admin finally wakes up and sees the mess you've made of their site. I'm afraid it will be to late to remedy and this site will have sunk down the gurgler.

Honestly.......have you no shame or honour ?
    Truth is not vulgar just you.
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:31
    Truth is not vulgar just you.
    What you've done to the clan system is what's vulgar. You've turned it from a place of happy competition into a shameful place of collusion and corruption. I think they've put up with you tampering with the site for long enough. If you and your cronies are still here in a months time I'll be very surprised. You pushed the envelope too far Carrobie. Time to pay my friend.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 16:432 edits
    What you've done to the clan system is what's vulgar. You've turned it from a place of happy competition into a shameful place of collusion and corruption. I think they've put up with you tampering with the site for long enough. If you and your cronies are still here in a months time I'll be very surprised. You pushed the envelope too far Carrobie. Time to pay my friend.
    yeah all those that play anti-metallica are colluding, pleas send the next tin foil hat conspiracy theorist in. Pay? It appears to me that metallica and their flunkies are the ones that are paying, a clan of number twos if ever there was one. I will be here when we are crowned the Chess Emperors of the internet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree