1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 12:591 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    As you are one of rhp's most notorious chess cheats and general forum pariahs I'm sure others will take the same amusement I do from your endorsements. 😵
    You have been unable to substantiate your treasonous assertions with a shred of credible evidence other than an odious belief in your own windbaggery. Now be off with you before I have you hung, drawn and quartered for treason!

Clearly the man has no sense of decorum or propriety.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 13:39
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    How dare you enter the presence of the King with a gloomy face! Actually you utter another unmitigated fabrication. I have never met you in real life.

What I actually said is that some of the things they said about you were hurtful. Its rather devious and entirely in character for you to twist my words in this way. Vespers and MacT know I dig them!

Guards take her away!
    robbie,

You are like the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't believe anyone has said more hurtful things than you on this site!!!

Startreadear is a saint when compared to what you've done on this site, old friend.

Vespers and potatoe head are always close by to bend over for you. 😉....Lets not forget your twin chaney3! 😛

-VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 13:41
    You have been unable to substantiate your treasonous assertions with a shred of credible evidence other than an odious belief in your own windbaggery. Now be off with you before I have you hung, drawn and quartered for treason!

Clearly the man has no sense of decorum or propriety.
    robbie,

What is very clear to me is you are delusional! Also too stupid to quit when you are way behind and slipping further behind with each statement you make!

-VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 14:141 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie,

What is very clear to me is you are delusional! Also too stupid to quit when you are way behind and slipping further behind with each statement you make!

-VR
    Perhaps i should make it a capital offence to come before the King with a gloomy countenance.😵
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 14:49
    Perhaps i should make it a capital offence to come before the King with a gloomy countenance.😵
    robbie,

When did you buy the site? You can't make rules on a site you do not own!!! .... LOL ....

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 14:53
    robbie,

When did you buy the site? You can't make rules on a site you do not own!!! .... LOL ....

-VR
    I rule the forum, me and my ambassadors, now cheer up or its the chop for you me boy!
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 15:07
    I rule the forum, me and my ambassadors, now cheer up or its the chop for you me boy!
    robbie,

LOL...It is fun watching you make a fool of yourself!

I use to have pity for you!

-VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 15:27
    robbie,

LOL...It is fun watching you make a fool of yourself!

I use to have pity for you!

-VR
    At least you are smiling, that's probably saved you from my wrath. The King takes joy in happy subject!
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 16:031 edit
    Here was me thinking only lemon drop could create lame boring threads.
    Here's one with an arse kissing coward calling the a total idiot a king. Now the collusion cheats is pretending to be a king
    Sad the once resected robbie has to stop so low. Like a former high class prostitute now giving BJ in an ally for a can of lagar.

The fake king said JW once banned chess now he wants proof,?

A total alcoholic piece of crap
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 16:25
    Thank you my loyal friends! One is reminded of the exile and return of Charles II after the
    Puritans under Cromwell committed regicide and had his father cruelly executed.
    Being used as the business end of a floor mop doesn't qualify as an exile !!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 16:51
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Here was me thinking only lemon drop could create lame boring threads.
    Here's one with an arse kissing coward calling the a total idiot a king. Now the collusion cheats is pretending to be a king
    Sad the once resected robbie has to stop so low. Like a former high class prostitute now giving BJ in an ally for a can of lagar.

The fake king said JW once banned chess now he wants proof,?

A total alcoholic piece of crap
    Why is your face gloomy? Do you not know that its a capital offence to come before the King with a gloomy face?

Guards take this blackguard away and throw him in the dungeons and make him listen to Very Crusty preach about the dangers of whisky and dancing, the very ruination of Scotland!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 16:551 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Being used as the business end of a floor mop doesn't qualify as an exile !!
    Are you disparaging cleaners? What say the refuge collectors refuse to take away your domestic waste? Yeah that's right you would be singing a different tune then, wouldn't you, you pathetic snob. My goodness one shudders to think how you treat waitresses, or ticket collectors, or gardeners you mean old sandbagging scrooge.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 16:581 edit
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    A goldfish has a better memory than you coward.

Carrobie did not win the 2016 crown. It was ripped from his head when he was busted collaborating with clans such as yours to cheat the system in a failed attempt to dethrone Metallica from winning again.

The wise and fair Russ finally cottoned onto this elaborate cheating scam and booted McGayo un ...[text shortened]... but soon I'll catch up to you.

Keep looking over your shoulder coward, I'm not far behind !!!
    Well said, Radioactive. ...

But I have to differ with you on one minor point.
    I just couldn't use the word "elaborate" as an adjective for their scam.

This stuff wasn't string theory.
    More like a script to a "Dumb and Dumber" sequel. 😀

These clowns were exposed in the first week of January 2016.
    Our efforts were focused on getting site administration off their behinds.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 17:05
    Are you disparaging cleaners? What say the refuge collectors refuse to take away your domestic waste? Yeah that's right you would be singing a different tune then, wouldn't you, you pathetic snob. My goodness one shudders to think how you treat waitresses, or ticket collectors, or gardeners you mean old sandbagging scrooge.
    I'm not disparaging cleaners.
    I was making reference to a mop when admiring your limited forum skills. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

In fact you could start a new career as a cleaner.
    Your first assignment could be cleaning out the inside of Vespin's cone collar.
    He's been drooling into it quite a bit today. 😀
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 17:10
    All Hail Robbie the King! 😵

That includes you, you Metallica flunkie peasant!
    Just lay down on the couch and put your feet up.
    The doctor will be with you shortly.😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree