1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 08:45
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    So good. We should issue this as a public proclamation and have our heralds proclaim it throughout the Kingdom. Radiopansy is a wuss and The Easy Riders are champions of 2016! Long live the King! 😵
    Proclaim it all you like.

Everyone already knows the truth.

You are a liar and a cheat and have absolutely no integrity or respect from the broader community on this site.

Time to learn to live with it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 08:491 edit
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Proclaim it all you like.

Everyone already knows the truth.

You are a liar and a cheat and have absolutely no integrity or respect from the broader community on this site.

Time to learn to live with it.
    Please remove this colonial from felon Island from the Kings presence, he brings a rather gloomy faced disposition with him. It will and is being proclaimed!

Easy Riders are the real 2016 Champions! - hurrah!!
    Radiolamebo is a wussbag! - hurrah!!
    The King is back! Long live the King! - hurrah!! hurrah!!

(banners full of cheer, waving crowds of well wishers etc etc )
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 09:19
    Originally posted by @vespin
    why would I? Cheating scums they are. Friends with the owner and many other things you are unaware of.

All I care about it Robbie and his team won, he has a great life, and the rest of you spend way to much time in fantasy world.

Go out and pick fights with people in the real world. It will do all of you a lot of good. Trust me.

Some more than ...[text shortened]... character building exercise.

As I said. THE KING BACK!!!!!! EASY RIDERS REAL CHAMPS OF 2016
    Come on totally weak argument there.
    1) if Metallica is best friends with Russ then why did it take 18 months to hand out a minimum punishment? Why did they not order you to be banned?
    2) you said you took no part in collusion just accepted challenges but you set mist of them. Again caught lying
    3) continually Talking about cowards and key board warriors while doing exactly the same thing
    4) last straw was joining the easy riders. That was just really taking the piss. The easy riders are cheats
    5) despite the vote being in favour of no punishment luckily it won. Only mctayto got punished directly. You should have got the same after the SU fiasco.
    6) pretending to be dying then a miracle recovery the next day is beyond spiteful. May karma punish you for that.

To sum up you are a joke a pathetic little boy who could not fight sleep.

Do us all a favour and jump off a bridge
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 09:32
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Come on totally weak argument there.
    1) if Metallica is best friends with Russ then why did it take 18 months to hand out a minimum punishment? Why did they not order you to be banned?
    2) you said you took no part in collusion just accepted challenges but you set mist of them. Again caught lying
    3) continually Talking about cowards and key board warriors ...[text shortened]... oke a pathetic little boy who could not fight sleep.

Do us all a favour and jump off a bridge
    With concrete not water under it.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 09:36
    Please remove this colonial from felon Island from the Kings presence, he brings a rather gloomy faced disposition with him. It will and is being proclaimed!

Easy Riders are the real 2016 Champions! - hurrah!!
    Radiolamebo is a wussbag! - hurrah!!
    The King is back! Long live the King! - hurrah!! hurrah!!

(banners full of cheer, waving crowds of well wishers etc etc )
    I think you have well and truly lost your grasp of reality.

Have they got you in a room with padded walls?

It's all right Robbie, just take the pills they administer, sooner or later the schizophrenia will pass.
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 09:47
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    With concrete not water under it.
    I wish to apologize to Radio. I probably went to far. I am not good at expressing myself. So sometimes I use things like this to help.

Here you go Radio. And tell Roma there is no argument or debate. Easy Riders won, it was stolen from them, end of story. He can can run his mouth all he wants to. Apparently none of you have lives. Except you Radio. I do believe you have one.

Here is my apology.

YouTube
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 10:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 10:33
    Dancing queen - bwahahahah! Classic. First divegeester given a pasting and trolled and
    now radioslobber exposed as a puff duster. Sooooo good. The King shall make Vespin a
    knight of the realm, Arise Sir Vespin!
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 10:56
    Originally posted by @vespin
    I wish to apologize to Radio. I probably went to far. I am not good at expressing myself. So sometimes I use things like this to help.

Here you go Radio. And tell Roma there is no argument or debate. Easy Riders won, it was stolen from them, end of story. He can can run his mouth all he wants to. Apparently none of you have lives. Except you Radio. I do believe you have one.

Here is my apology.

https://youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s
    Your apology will not help you I'm afraid. Yes I get that you are petrified with fear coward and begging me for forgiveness may seem the way out for you.....but I'm afraid it's too little too late.

The end is near.........be scared ......be very very scared ........coward !!!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 13:451 edit
    Who let this gloomy faced rabble into the Kings Castle, throw these rascals out so that the place may resume its cheerfulness. 😵
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 14:45
    So good. We should issue this as a public proclamation and have our heralds proclaim it throughout the Kingdom. Radiopansy is a wuss and The Easy Riders are champions of 2016! Long live the King! 😵
    Clean Vespin's cone collar. It is getting full of drool.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 15:46
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Clean Vespin's cone collar. It is getting full of drool.
    begone from the royal box you colonial peasant
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 16:02
    begone from the royal box you colonial peasant
    Bet vespin likes to spend time in your royal box
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 16:581 edit
    I feel terribly let down by the title of this thread which seemed to promise the return of Elvis. 😠
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 17:12
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Bet vespin likes to spend time in your royal box
    Is that intended to be some lurid reference to your homoerotic fantasies? How gloomy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree