1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 17:21
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    You have been unable to substantiate your treasonous assertions with a shred of credible evidence other than an odious belief in your own windbaggery. Now be off with you before I have you hung, drawn and quartered for treason!

Clearly the man has no sense of decorum or propriety.
    Russ thinks you are a cheat and that's good enough for me. You are not welcome here, cheats are not welcome here.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 17:221 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Just lay down on the couch and put your feet up.
    The doctor will be with you shortly.😛
    Why they let peasants into the Kings thread I cannot say? Are you here to pay homage?
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 19:48
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Very nice to see Robbie back in the spot light, so that people can chat with their leader, and for those who did not get a chance to congratulate him, they can do so now, on his win for 2016.

Congratulations Robbie. Great to see you placing these fools in their place. You might have to dumb it down for them however.

Nice to see your name up there my friend. 🙂
    Remember to alert me when you post an intelligent thought.
    That hasn't happened yet, but we are still hopeful that someday it may happen.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 19:50
    Perhaps i should make it a capital offence to come before the King with a gloomy countenance.😵
    King Ding dong is more appropriate for your title.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 19:541 edit
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    King Ding dong is more appropriate for your title.
    Modesty prevents me from assuming the title, Chess King of the Internet will do. 😵
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 20:39
    Modesty prevents me from assuming the title, Chess King of the Internet will do. 😵
    The doctor will be with you shortly. 😀
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 21:32
    You have been unable to substantiate your treasonous assertions with a shred of credible evidence other than an odious belief in your own windbaggery. Now be off with you before I have you hung, drawn and quartered for treason!

Clearly the man has no sense of decorum or propriety.
    "Treasonous" haha

Take it to Russ spanky.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 22:06
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    "Treasonous" haha

Take it to Russ spanky.
    Wuss, who is he? Is he a rival King? He must be deposed!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 22:14
    Good King Robbie looked out
    On the feast of Stephen
    When the snow lay round about
    Deep and crisp and even
    Brightly shone the moon that night
    Though the frost was cruel
    When a poor man came in sight
    Gath'ring winter fuel. . . .
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '17 22:20
    Good King Robbie looked out
    On the feast of Stephen
    When the snow lay round about
    Deep and crisp and even
    Brightly shone the moon that night
    Though the frost was cruel
    When a poor man came in sight
    Gath'ring winter fuel. . . .
    I see a little silhouetto of a man
    Carrobie Carrobie did he do the fandango
    😀😀😀😀
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 03:47
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Have you congratulated Metallica yet?
    why would I? Cheating scums they are. Friends with the owner and many other things you are unaware of.

All I care about it Robbie and his team won, he has a great life, and the rest of you spend way to much time in fantasy world.

Go out and pick fights with people in the real world. It will do all of you a lot of good. Trust me.

Some more than others of course. But still a very good character building exercise.

As I said. THE KING BACK!!!!!! EASY RIDERS REAL CHAMPS OF 2016
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 03:54
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    A goldfish has a better memory than you coward.

Carrobie did not win the 2016 crown. It was ripped from his head when he was busted collaborating with clans such as yours to cheat the system in a failed attempt to dethrone Metallica from winning again.

The wise and fair Russ finally cottoned onto this elaborate cheating scam and booted McGayo un ...[text shortened]... but soon I'll catch up to you.

Keep looking over your shoulder coward, I'm not far behind !!!
    You are a little girl who blocked me, after telling me I was nuts. lol lol lol You then lied and I posted what you said. Proof was given, and provided for you being a coward. As for meeting up with me and being behind me? Buddy you wont have to wait as long as you think you will. Your wish will be granted. Until then, I will wait and bless the day you became a man and actually showed up Hell I would be impressed if you had just emailed me!!!!!!!! You never had the guts to do that.
    Stop your crying and go back to dancing in your moms basement to Abba's song "Dancing Queen".

lol lol lol You crack me up. Your the biggest coward in here but still funny. At least Crusty and Roma had the balls to PM me. Not exactly a meeting of the minds, but at least they took a step forward.

You have no credibility at all. But hey, I will be sure to look for the man dressed like a woman dancing behind me. lol lol ALL COWARDS. ALL OF YOU.

EASY RIDERS CHAMPS OF S 2016
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 04:50
    Wuss, who is he? Is he a rival King? He must be deposed!
    Are you going to be pissed and all silly for a while?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 04:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '17 07:43
    Originally posted by @vespin
    You are a little girl who blocked me, after telling me I was nuts. lol lol lol You then lied and I posted what you said. Proof was given, and provided for you being a coward. As for meeting up with me and being behind me? Buddy you wont have to wait as long as you think you will. Your wish will be granted. Until then, I will wait and bless the day you bec ...[text shortened]... ke a woman dancing behind me. lol lol ALL COWARDS. ALL OF YOU.

EASY RIDERS CHAMPS OF S 2016
    So good. We should issue this as a public proclamation and have our heralds proclaim it throughout the Kingdom. Radiopansy is a wuss and The Easy Riders are champions of 2016! Long live the King! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree