The Misfits are looking for you

The Misfits are looking for you

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 17

Desperately seeking honest players, with a sense of fairness and integrity who are feeling left behind by some clans who prostitute themselves to scrape up clan points.

I'm looking for a few good chess players, but I'm not asking what you can do for me, I'm asking what I can do for you. Openings available for those looking for a family, a place they can call home, a clan they can play for and not feel like they are wasting their time.

I know it's still way, way early, but we're still on Page One, and we'd like to stay there. If you're looking for a team you can have fun with, we're looking for you!

Become part of The Misfits' family today!
See Clan 25434 to apply.

rc

Moves
26 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Desperately seeking honest players, with a sense of fairness and integrity who are feeling left behind by some clans who prostitute themselves to scrape up clan points.

I'm looking for a few good chess players, but I'm not asking what you can do for me, I'm asking what I can do for you. Openings available for those looking for a family, a place they c ...[text shortened]... re looking for you!

See Clan 25434 to apply.
Ok, where do I sign up and also is it possible to check oneself out of the Misfit asylum?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Ok, where do I sign up and also is it possible to check oneself out of the Misfit asylum?
Haters gotta hate.

st johnstone

Moves
29 Jan 17

is there any thread on any topic you don't have a lame opinion on?

see big dave still room under the bridge

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Jan 17

I said, "Desperately seeking honest players, with a sense of fairness and integrity who are feeling left behind by some clans who prostitute themselves to scrape up clan points."

Sorry, you don't qualify.

You're the main prostitute here. Selling your soul for some clan points.

rc

Moves
29 Jan 17
1 edit

I said, "Desperately seeking honest players, with a sense of fairness and integrity who are feeling left behind by some clans who prostitute themselves to scrape up clan points."

Sorry, you don't qualify.

You're the main prostitute here. Selling your soul for some clan points.
Jesus was known as a friend of tax collectors and harlots! Are you not a Christian? Must you shun a poor harlot like me?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jan 17

Jesus was known as a friend of tax collectors and harlots! Are you not a Christian? Must you shun a poor harlot like me?
You misspelled hypocrite.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
30 Jan 17

When you lay down with sheep, you get carrobie

rc

Moves
30 Jan 17

You misspelled hypocrite.
Indeed I suspect that Jesus would chastise you for being so unkind to us harlots and tax collecting sinners!

Moves
30 Jan 17

I won't give you the pleasure to slam the door in front of my nose. 😛

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 Jan 17

I'm looking for a few good chess players, but I'm not asking what you can do for me, I'm asking what I can do for you. Openings available for those looking for a family, a place they c ...[text shortened]... re looking for you!

See Clan 25434 to apply.
an honest clan should have an honest leader
I don't see it
your record of time out losses speaks volumes about your integrity
you are laughable as well as dishonest

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 17

Indeed I suspect that Jesus would chastise you for being so unkind to us harlots and tax collecting sinners!
robbie,

You are not the poster boy to preaching about Jesus. Be more concerned about how you will be judged. You claim to be JW, but do everything they are against!

-VR

rc

Moves
30 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,

You are not the poster boy to preaching about Jesus. Be more concerned about how you will be judged. You claim to be JW, but do everything they are against!

-VR
Thankyou Rusty the Pharisee for your timely counsel and reminders, they are like honey to my lips!

- Robbie2awesome

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 17

Thankyou Rusty the Pharisee for your timely counsel and reminders, they are like honey to my lips!

- Robbie2awesome
robbie,

Jesus will be your judge!

-VR

rc

Moves
30 Jan 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,

Jesus will be your judge!

-VR
you have already judged me Pharisee Crusty