Shoshin
    under a fig tree
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 12:37
    @maxtheminnow said
    @they

So that's why you left us 🤔😯🙂
    exactly - addition by subtraction

Stepped away and IVV went straight to the top of the table. The future looks bright for the wine lovers. If you see this through I hope I still get my championship ring for the small part I played.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 12:59
    @they said

Stepped away and IVV went straight to the top of the table. The future looks bright for the wine lovers. If you see this through I hope I still get my championship ring for the small part I played.
    LOL....What ring, you would be fortunate to get recognition! 🙂

-VR
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 13:11
    @they said

Max may, at the end of the year, say they made it possible.
    And he gets the best of both sides of the coin. 😆
  4. Standard memberMaxtheminnow
    Gone Fishing
    England
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 13:30
    @mghrn55

@mghrn55

indeed ... in fact @They has been leaving for months now so I can only conclude he is doing the honourable thing and seeing his most important matches through 😉
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 13:402 edits
    @they said
    sound advice from a sound mind
    That is debatable about him (Lemon) having a sound mind.

I must agree though Al does have a good clan and has always had a lot of challenges on the go, been doing it for some years now.

I don't understand why you would be leaving a Clan on top right now of course you only have 3 games left and I don't know when you put in that you were leaving?

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 13:491 edit
    @maxtheminnow said
    @lemondrop

IVV still have a place available ..

We are a nice friendly clan ..

And you don't have to support the Wanderers 😉
    I believe you would have to wait until they has left as he is the 20th player. At this time he still has 3 more games to play out.

I don't think you can carry 20 plus 1. 😉

-VR
  7. Standard memberMaxtheminnow
    Gone Fishing
    England
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 15:30
    @Very-Rusty

@They joined and helped me get the clan back on track, then he set up his own clan so couldn't really commit ...
  8. Standard memberMaxtheminnow
    Gone Fishing
    England
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 15:32
    @Very-Rusty

I'm not sure ... for example I think @Vespin had 20 players and 4 leaving recently but I'm sure this was a genuine 'churn' as those leaving only had a very small number of games remaining
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 16:53
    @maxtheminnow said
    @Very-Rusty

I'm not sure ... for example I think @Vespin had 20 players and 4 leaving recently but I'm sure this was a genuine 'churn' as those leaving only had a very small number of games remaining
    I am not certain on it either, I am sure more experienced Clan Leaders or ex Clan Leaders would know the answer to that for sure! @Vespin has been doing well for the past several years now. I don't know what the site rule is on that, and I probably should after being here for as long as I have been.

-VR
  10. Standard memberAnitya
    Shoshin
    under a fig tree
    Moves
    13 Mar '21 01:24
    @very-rusty said
    I believe you would have to wait until they has left as he is the 20th player. At this time he still has 3 more games to play out.

I don't think you can carry 20 plus 1. 😉

-VR
    none of this is true

A
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Mar '21 09:46
    @they said
    none of this is true

A
    To save time, you can copy and paste that in the majority of replies to Rusty.
  12. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    13 Mar '21 10:02
    @very-rusty said
    I am not certain on it either, I am sure more experienced Clan Leaders or ex Clan Leaders would know the answer to that for sure! @Vespin has been doing well for the past several years now. I don't know what the site rule is on that, and I probably should after being here for as long as I have been.

-VR
    I can'r supply any specifics, but I'm almost sure the Laikers managed to have 21 players in the clan at one time.
    Perhaps there was someone leaving and therefor weren't counted.
    It was a long time ago
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Mar '21 15:06
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    To save time, you can copy and paste that in the majority of replies to Rusty.
    Then you give is the correct answer smartass! 🙂

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Mar '21 15:073 edits
    @venda said
    I can'r supply any specifics, but I'm almost sure the Laikers managed to have 21 players in the clan at one time.
    Perhaps there was someone leaving and therefor weren't counted.
    It was a long time ago
    I am wondering about that as it would make a clan have more members than are permitted in it?

Is there anything in the TOS about amount of games in player leaving if so I certainly haven't seen it.

I know if that was pointed out there would have been a lot of banter about it in the Clan Forum and I don't recall any.

-VR
  15. Standard memberMaxtheminnow
    Gone Fishing
    England
    Moves
    15 Mar '21 12:051 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I am wondering about that as it would make a clan have more members than are permitted in it?

Is there anything in the TOS about amount of games in player leaving if so I certainly haven't seen it.

I know if that was pointed out there would have been a lot of banter about it in the Clan Forum and I don't recall any.

-VR
    I remember in the 'old days' some clans (don't remember who) always rotated 4 or 5 players in and out, effectively having a pool of 25 😯

I have seen absolutely no evidence of this nowadays .. it all feels a lot 'cleaner' and friendlier 🤝

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree