1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 06:21
    Originally posted by @vespin
    But he knows your a coward and a waste of his time.
    And yet here you are talking to me. 🙂
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 06:58
    You really are boring. Do you put yourself to sleep while typing?
    I'm trying to help you here ........

You have a low level of intelligence.
    Please stop embarrassing yourself.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 08:22
    I am just plain mean. I don't need booze. And I don't need any evidence. I gave that with Radio and nobody cared, at least none of you fools. None of you operate under the flag of evidence. So what does that mean really? Radio said I should look for him. I meant what I said. I have my bucket list, and those of you with half a brain should know what that m ...[text shortened]... e made some of you a huge part of mine. 🙂 Tell your girlfiend Radio I'm still waiting for him.
    You are an idiot and total windbag and total coward

Radio turned up at the meeting place
    You ran away
    Hahaha

Total sap
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 08:27
    If you and your girlfriend Roma want me so badly? PM me. I don't get in here because I have a life. PM me and we can all take it from there. You all seem to want a piece of me now where before you all ran away. PM me, and we can easily work out the rest. At some point it will happen anyway. Do you and Roma live together?
    You help me understand why some animals eat their young. Your mother has a lot to answer for.

Look coward, as we all know on here I gave you a time and place but you were too cowardly to show your face. You are an imbecile as well as a coward.

There's nothing more I'd rather do than slap your big dumb face from one end of Sydney to the other.

Now get back on robbies lap. There's a good boy. He's got a wee small bone for you to chew on. Hahahaha !!!
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 08:42
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    You help me understand why some animals eat their young. Your mother has a lot to answer for.

Look coward, as we all know on here I gave you a time and place but you were too cowardly to show your face. You are an imbecile as well as a coward.

There's nothing more I'd rather do than slap your big dumb face from one end of Sydney to the other.
    ...[text shortened]... k on robbies lap. There's a good boy. He's got a wee small bone for you to chew on. Hahahaha !!!
    Yeah total coward big mouth little mummy's boy

I even had the great Aussie curling team on stand by. Ready to sweep the many parts of him you would leave scattered about. Put them straight in the bin no point in trying to recycle scum.
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 09:14
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Yeah total coward big mouth little mummy's boy

I even had the great Aussie curling team on stand by. Ready to sweep the many parts of him you would leave scattered about. Put them straight in the bin no point in trying to recycle scum.
    Yeah I'd rip him a new one alright.

Unfortunately the little coward keeps running. I'll catch up to him real soon though !!

VESPIN the pea heart.
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 09:23
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    I'm trying to help you here ........

You have a low level of intelligence.
    Please stop embarrassing yourself.
    Really? Thanks. You are such a genius. So I am really happy for the help.

You moronic Coward. Get a life would ya.
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 09:27
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Yeah I'd rip him a new one alright.

Unfortunately the little coward keeps running. I'll catch up to him real soon though !!

VESPIN the pea heart.
    LOL Is that all you have? Really? Did you like your song? Considering you have me blocked, just how are you going to catch up with me? Or your sister Roma? You both want to run your mouths. Pack mentality as usual. Keyboard warriors.

Unfortunately for you, in this pack,
    I am the Alpha.

Get a life and stop living in forums.
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 09:37
    personally i think it would be a liberty hitting a sap like little v, but why not? make a good training punch bag.

he can bring chaney with him, good duo there double non sub scum and total cowardly scum in a tag match.

wizard of oz gang

robbie is dorothy
    lemon is toto the little confused dog yeah confused he licks other players arses not his own
    ...[text shortened]... rdly lion
    chaney. the stupid scarecrow, puppet man there
    mctayto the tin man? no heart or baws
    You really think I am scared of you after my PM's to you, and giving you my email and every opportunity to give you the wish of thrashing me?

Your a bigger moron and a bigger loud mouth than I gave you credit for. What little respect I did have for you is gone. I promise you, at some point you and Radio will get your wish and get the chance to show how you will both use me as a punching bag.

You have no clue what you stepped in.
    But I am glad it is you and Radio.

And Lemondrop would kick your A$$!
    He has to much class to run his mouth as much as you guys do.
    You guys know where to find me. Feel free to PM anytime. Radio will have to unblock me though. LOL LOL yeah, big tough guys. lol
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 10:26
    You really think I am scared of you after my PM's to you, and giving you my email and every opportunity to give you the wish of thrashing me?

Your a bigger moron and a bigger loud mouth than I gave you credit for. What little respect I did have for you is gone. I promise you, at some point you and Radio will get your wish and get the chance to show how ...[text shortened]... eel free to PM anytime. Radio will have to unblock me though. LOL LOL yeah, big tough guys. lol
    You are a total pussy
    Explain why is someone a coward because they have you on ignore?
    You know I am in perth take a one way ticket here anytime.
    In the PM's you told me nothing but lies. Karma will punish your pathetic ass
    Don't you know everyone and I mean everyone is laughing at you. A few might side with you on here but they are just stirring it up. Everyone is laughing at the idiotic sissy boy vespin
    You are a cheat.already had two clans suspended a liar pretending robbie conned you then joined the easy riders you are total scum
    But pretending to be ill that is beyond repulsive you deserve be taught a serious lesson but are too stupid to understand

Come to perth any time. Or Manchester next week end

But you are all talk
    Lying little sissy coward
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 14:462 edits
    You are a total pussy
    Explain why is someone a coward because they have you on ignore?
    You know I am in perth take a one way ticket here anytime.
    In the PM's you told me nothing but lies. Karma will punish your pathetic ass
    Don't you know everyone and I mean everyone is laughing at you. A few might side with you on here but they are just stirring it up. ...[text shortened]... perth any time. Or Manchester next week end

But you are all talk
    Lying little sissy coward
    roma45,

Yes, he sent me probably pretty much the same lies he sent to you in P.M.'S. Some of it was just incoherent rambling, well second thoughts most of it was. He was flooding my mailbox with his drivel, so I too had him on ignore for sometime.

One minute he was on his dying bed, the next he was going to beat up this one and that one, fast recovery....LOL.... WE know he is windbag, everyone does!

-VR
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 17:14
    Really? Thanks. You are such a genius. So I am really happy for the help.

You moronic Coward. Get a life would ya.
    You're squealing !!
    Is your cone collar on too tight ? 😀
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 20:32

Your a bigger moron and a bigger loud mouth than I gave you credit for. What little respect I did have for you is gone. I promise you, at some point you and Radio will get your wish and get the chance to show how ...[text shortened]... eel free to PM anytime. Radio will have to unblock me though. LOL LOL yeah, big tough guys. lol
    Little v gives everybody his email address. He's that desperate for friends. Poor old v.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 21:32
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Little v gives everybody his email address. He's that desperate for friends. Poor old v.
    I wonder if he's kept your love letters 😉
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 22:06
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    I wonder if he's kept your love letters 😉
    Actually, he's plagiarized them in his love letters to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree