Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

1. 11 Aug '17 22:55 / 1 edit
    Robbie Carrobie the lying cheat is dead, but his corpse seems to be reanimated. The tactics to achieve this are:

- brazen it out. Deny everything in the hope that no one will remember what actually happened.
    - demand evidence. Ensure that the normal honest players produce every game, move and thought.
    - start talking gobbledygook and pretend you are either speaking in tongues or a voice-messaging service for Russ.
  2. 11 Aug '17 23:00
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Robbie Carrobie the lying cheat is dead, but his corpse seems to be reanimated. The tactics to achieve this are:

- brazen it out. Deny everything in the hope that no one will remember what actually happened.
    - demand evidence. Ensure that the normal honest players produce every game, move and thought.
    - start talking gobbledygook and pretend you are either speaking in tongues or a voice-messaging service for Russ.
    well said, Robbie seems to be in bollocks overdrive
  3. 12 Aug '17 04:33 / 1 edit

I disagree.

It is now time to forgive and forget.

Welcome back robbie. Your posts are interesting as always, and I'm certain you will ignore Dive as needed.

Edit: Or do battle with him as needed. Either way.
  4. 12 Aug '17 07:53
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I disagree.

Welcome back robbie. Your posts are interesting as always, and I'm certain you will ignore Dive as needed.

please ignore this non sub
  5. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    12 Aug '17 08:01
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I disagree.

Are you playing with yourself as you write your ass kissing rubbish?
  6. 12 Aug '17 09:43
    Originally posted by @padger
    please ignore this non sub
    Yes. Non-sub, multiple identity.
  7. 12 Aug '17 12:55

Its quite a sad sight to see 🙁
  8. 12 Aug '17 13:38
    Originally posted by @silverstriker
    Its quite a sad sight to see 🙁
    My goodness, you too Brutus? You fast friend Silverstriker, no Christmas card for you mate and to think I used to look up to you, Such betrayal!
  9. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    12 Aug '17 14:02
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    My goodness, you too Brutus? You fast friend Silverstriker, no Christmas card for you mate and to think I used to look up to you, Such betrayal!
    Do Jw's send Christmas cards ???????
  10. 12 Aug '17 14:05
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Do Jw's send Christmas cards ???????
    It's pretty obvious that Robbie is not a real JW.
  11. 12 Aug '17 14:24
    Your postings the last few weeks have been quite sad to see - you have contributed so much to several clans and on the website and made lots of great suggestions in the past. But the last few weeks its descended into just the same stuff.

I never got a xmas card from you ever and betrayal isn't the correct word 😛
  12. 12 Aug '17 14:58 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @silverstriker
    Your postings the last few weeks have been quite sad to see - you have contributed so much to several clans and on the website and made lots of great suggestions in the past. But the last few weeks its descended into just the same stuff.

I never got a xmas card from you ever and betrayal isn't the correct word 😛
    I broke my golden rule not to remonstrate with forum dullards! blame them! I may forgive you for old times sake! As for my posting they have been inspired!
  13. 12 Aug '17 14:59
    It's pretty obvious that Robbie is not a real JW.
    Figure of speech dullards!
  14. 12 Aug '17 16:55
    Figure of speech dullards!
    I'm serious.
  15. 12 Aug '17 17:03
    I broke my golden rule not to remonstrate with forum dullards! blame them! I may forgive you for old times sake! As for my posting they have been inspired!
    Inspired indeed !!
    Inspired by your chronic envy of anything successful !! 😴