30 Rock

30 Rock

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
27 Sep 09

I've only just got into this. It's brilliant!

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
28 Sep 09

Originally posted by FMF
I've only just got into this. It's brilliant!
F'ing great show! Love it.

“I believe that the moon does not exist. I believe that vampires are the world's greatest golfers but their curse is they never get a chance to prove it. I believe that there are 31 letters in the white alphabet.” - T. Jordan

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
28 Sep 09

I've watched it twice. I find that the lead actress - Tina Fay? - is confined to a formula where acting is simple double takes. I se little talent there. The Baldwin guy is competent. The writing is forced irony and is really not that developed or difficult to structure.

Not good enogh at all to make it must see TV as they say.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
28 Sep 09

Originally posted by badmoon
I've watched it twice. I find that the lead actress - Tina Fay? - is confined to a formula where acting is simple double takes. I se little talent there. The Baldwin guy is competent. The writing is forced irony and is really not that developed or difficult to structure.

Not good enogh at all to make it must see TV as they say.
Just about everyone on the show has fantastic comic timing, and Baldwin lays it all on the table. The episode where Jack helps Tracy work out his childhood trauma is a classic example.

S
The Mullverine

Little Beirut

Moves
28 Sep 09

Tina Fey is a god