1. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    20 Mar '08 14:121 edit
    It is british alternative rock group. A little bit emo, I guess. But the music is amazing..

EDIT : they use classical music harmony progression very often (like sixth in minor and so) and are inspired by Tcaikovski and Rachmaninov music...
  2. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    20 Mar '08 19:51
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    It is british alternative rock group. A little bit emo, I guess. But the music is amazing..

EDIT : they use classical music harmony progression very often (like sixth in minor and so) and are inspired by Tcaikovski and Rachmaninov music...
    Very similar to Radiohead, in my mind. I like them...
  3. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Mar '08 05:08
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    Very similar to Radiohead, in my mind. I like them...
    I remember first coming across them with their Absolution album. I heard it in a music shop and immediately thought - 'hey, Radiohead have got a new album out, and it's not their recent pretentious drivel'. To my surprise, it was Muse, and while they can be a bit pretentious too, their music is damn good.
  4. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    21 Mar '08 05:18
    I like 'Starlight' a lot, and enjoy hearing 'Super-massive Black hole' on the radio every now and then, but I wouldn't buy one of their albums most likely.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    21 Mar '08 09:55
    You lot are mental, Muse are nothing like Radiohead. The only similarity is that Matt Bellamy and Thom Yorke both have the sing through your nose quality, other than that they're massively dissimilar.
  6. Standard memberIron Monkey
    Primal Primate
    holiest of holies
    Moves
    21 Mar '08 11:07
    i like Muse a lot, though Absolution is by far my favourite album of theirs. they were compared to Radiohead a lot in their early days, but as someone has noted, any similarity is really just in the vocal style.
  7. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    21 Mar '08 16:41
    Their music often does me goosebumps.. I guess it must be a real exciting experience to go to their live concert.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree