Axl Rose's new song

Axl Rose's new song

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
23 Oct 08

Anyone hear the new "chinese democracy" song yet? or have a link?

d

Moves
23 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by uzless
Anyone hear the new "chinese democracy" song yet? or have a link?
I've heard about 3 of the new tracks in my friend's car about a month ago. They were garb. A couple of them had interesting parts but overall the songs sound like a poor mish-mash of different styles and genres. Each of the songs I heard were also about 2-3 minutes longer then should have been. You can tell Axl wants nothing to do with the old GnR sound that worked so well at the time. It's sad to think that it took him this many years to produce something so uninteresting.

Actually, maybe uninteresting is not the proper word - more like underwhelming.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
23 Oct 08

Originally posted by darvlay

Actually, maybe uninteresting is not the proper word - more like underwhelming.
Another Velvet Revolver i take it

d

Moves
23 Oct 08

Originally posted by uzless
Another Velvet Revolver i take it
I would use uninteresting for Velvet Revolver. I was actually quite interested to hear what Axl's new stuff sounds like.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
24 Oct 08

I saw the movie Body of Lies and it played during the closing credits. Good song

D
incipit parodia

Moves
24 Oct 08
1 edit

Interestingly (or not) Dr Pepper announced that they would give a free can to every man, woman and child in the US if it was released this year (following innumerable delays in its release)!

Their bluff has been called - and now, faced with the logistical nightmare involved, it has become a time-limited voucher offer... at least they are honouring their pledge, I suppose...