1. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:22
    I know, not the forum to post this, but no one really trolls the other forums. So.....Black Sabbath Live Evil, with Dio on vocals is an amazing album from start to finish, maybe the best live album ever, Peter Frampton plays live is excellent, and Pink Floyd have had some interesting live music published, but as far as live recordings I keep putting on Live Evil.......up for discussion.
  2. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:30
    Originally posted by dirtysniper
    I know, not the forum to post this, but no one really trolls the other forums.
    Ah, then that makes it all right then, huh?
  3. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:32
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    Ah, then that makes it all right then, huh?
    As far as make it correct, no it does not. I just feel no one really pays attention to the other forums. Sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention.
  4. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:371 edit
    As far as make it correct, no it does not. I just feel no one really pays attention to the other forums. Sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention.
    I wasn't offended. I just wouldn't want to have to sift through a bunch of non-chess stuff in this forum. Maybe you should have tried to create some kind of Black Sabbath/chess connection, then subtly slipped in the other stuff later. 😉
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:381 edit
    I know, not the forum to post this, but no one really trolls the other forums. So.....Black Sabbath Live Evil, with Dio on vocals is an amazing album from start to finish, maybe the best live album ever, Peter Frampton plays live is excellent, and Pink Floyd have had some interesting live music published, but as far as live recordings I keep putting on Live Evil.......up for discussion.
    take it to spirituality, we look at almost anything and even if its not spiritual we make it spiritual! Black Sabbath you say . . . . mmmm, haven't they fallen out with each other and ol Toni and Ozzy refuse to talk?
  6. Standard memberThabtos
    I am become Death
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:471 edit
    Bleh
  7. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:49
    You may be correct Robbie, but back in the early 80's Live Evil was an amazing live album, and I feel in 2011 it still is. Hard feelings and bickering the band has, aside. It is a true masterpiece.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:53
    You may be correct Robbie, but back in the early 80's Live Evil was an amazing live album, and I feel in 2011 it still is. Hard feelings and bickering the band has, aside. It is a true masterpiece.
    ahhh the early eighties when metal was metal before our pansy American friends from California turned it into a pantomime! Maidens first album with Paul Dianno has remained unsurpassed to this day, way before Dickinson turned them into an operatic outfit! 🙂
  9. Standard memberThabtos
    I am become Death
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ahhh the early eighties when metal was metal before our pansy American friends from California turned it into a pantomime! Maidens first album with Paul Dianno has remained unsurpassed to this day, way before Dickinson turned them into an operatic outfit! 🙂
    You'd be one of the few to allude that Slayer are pansies.
  10. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 04:58
    Ahhh truer words were never spoken. That and the Killers album are to this day Maidens best work.
  11. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 05:01
    Originally posted by Thabtos
    Slayer well in their own right contributed much to our musical history, I feel are classed in the thrash or death metal category, and by no means pussies, simply do not appeal to a wider audience as does Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 05:074 edits
    Originally posted by Thabtos
    yup Americans have never produced a decent metal band and dont even try and pull that Guns and Roses boy band stuff! Even Pantera were pansy! We like our metal heavy! Now Saxon, there was a band! when i think of American metal, i think of Cinderella 😛
  13. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 05:11
    Saxon was a great band, no argument there. Exciter is an old school metal Canadian ban, one we are proud of.
  14. Standard memberThabtos
    I am become Death
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 05:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yup Americans have never produced a decent metal band and dont even try and pull that Guns and Roses boy band stuff! Even Pantera were pansy! We like our metal heavy! Now Saxon, there was a band! when i think of American metal, i think of Cinderella 😛
    So tell me which band from your part of the island is more metal, Belle and Sebastian, or perhaps the Proclaimers?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 05:15
    Saxon was a great band, no argument there. Exciter is an old school metal Canadian ban, one we are proud of.
    we have a Canadian dj in Glasgow called Moose, he works for a station called Rock Radio 96.3 FM, and occasionally he slips in some great Canadian bands, we love him , hes awesomeness! Exciter i gotta check them out!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree