1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 07:28
    I finally got around to seeing Bohemian Rhapsody, the biopic about Freddy Mercury and Queen. I thought it was well-done, there are many ways a film like this could have gone south. Excellent work from Rami Malek, he won the Best Actor Golden Globe and the Oscar nomination for Best Actor for this role.

An interesting aside is that I did not recognize Mike Myers in the film, playing Ray Foster, an EMI record executive.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 11:38
    @suzianne said
    I finally got around to seeing Bohemian Rhapsody, the biopic about Freddy Mercury and Queen. I thought it was well-done, there are many ways a film like this could have gone south. Excellent work from Rami Malek, he won the Best Actor Golden Globe and the Oscar nomination for Best Actor for this role.

An interesting aside is that I did not recognize Mike Myers in the film, playing Ray Foster, an EMI record executive.
    I don't follow bio on recording artists much, but was very sad the day little Freddie Mercury left us. His talent and voice were amazing. I've hesitated seeing this film because I know how it ends. I just wish he were still with us-
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 21:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Feb '19 10:571 edit
    And now Rami Malek has won the Oscar for Best Actor for his role as Freddie Mercury.

Well-deserved.

I'm looking forward to seeing more fine performances in future from this bright new star.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Mar '19 09:43
    @mchill said
    I don't follow bio on recording artists much, but was very sad the day little Freddie Mercury left us. His talent and voice were amazing. I've hesitated seeing this film because I know how it ends. I just wish he were still with us-
    Buy his music. As long as we remember him, he'll always be with us.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree