Moves
    12 Apr '13 02:33
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 20:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4f8fej9Sqo
    Stravinsky was an unassuming genius, polite and simple despite his enormous mind. So unlike today's paltry divas and overinflated egos in the arts. I especially detest those who think impersonating others is a high art when all it is is so much lying. Gimme music any day!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 22:01
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Stravinsky was an unassuming genius, polite and simple despite his enormous mind. So unlike today's paltry divas and overinflated egos in the arts. I especially detest those who think impersonating others is a high art when all it is is so much lying. Gimme music any day!
    I'll drink to that! Going to toss a couple down after a hard day at work, have to come in tomorrow too, ugh.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 11:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I'll drink to that! Going to toss a couple down after a hard day at work, have to come in tomorrow too, ugh.
    I hope your weekend was better after tossing back a couple. Recharging batteries always a must!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree