Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    23 Jun '13 14:25
  2. 24 Jun '13 00:23
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEOZ31HeZT4
    Excellent indeed!
  3. Standard member mikelom
    Ajarn
    24 Jun '13 12:27
    That's absolute BS. That's a 40 year old dwarf in drag! 😀 😀

    -m. 😉
  4. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    24 Jun '13 18:06
    Originally posted by mikelom
    That's absolute BS. That's a 40 year old dwarf in drag! 😀 😀

    -m. 😉
    Amazing, eh! She is now in second year at Julliard! Now all of 11. I have a feeling we will be hearing more from her. Did you notice the expressions on her face? Smiling, serious, happy, really into the music. Playing more like a 40 year old for sure!
  5. 26 Jun '13 06:55
    They say adult Einstein was a fair violinist, but I'll bet he was not as good as the gal in the video.

    Do you suppose her first hour of practice was just as screetchy as any other kid's?
  6. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    26 Jun '13 15:09
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
    They say adult Einstein was a fair violinist, but I'll bet he was not as good as the gal in the video.

    Do you suppose her first hour of practice was just as screetchy as any other kid's?
    I think she played the Bach Chaconne when she first picked up the fiddle at the age of 2......
  7. Standard member mikelom
    Ajarn
    27 Jun '13 16:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Amazing, eh! She is now in second year at Julliard! Now all of 11. I have a feeling we will be hearing more from her. Did you notice the expressions on her face? Smiling, serious, happy, really into the music. Playing more like a 40 year old for sure!
    Oh! Come on! You recognise humor when you see it? 😉

    -m.
  8. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    29 Jun '13 13:15
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Oh! Come on! You recognise humor when you see it? 😉

    -m.
    You didn't read my previous post?🙂