Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    14 Jul '12 22:15
    I need a youtube of this song:

    http://www.poemhunter.com/song/california-calling/

    Can anyone help me out?
  2. 14 Jul '12 23:06
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I need a youtube of this song:

    http://www.poemhunter.com/song/california-calling/

    Can anyone help me out?
    What have you done so far to look for it? That will reduce duplication of your work.
  3. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    15 Jul '12 05:01
    Originally posted by JS357
    What have you done so far to look for it? That will reduce duplication of your work.
    "California calling beach boys" and other variants on youtube. I keep getting Enrique Iglesias and the different Beach Boys song "California".
  4. 15 Jul '12 12:45
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    "California calling beach boys" and other variants on youtube. I keep getting Enrique Iglesias and the different Beach Boys song "California".
    I added "youtube" to your search terms and then clicked on videos. Aside from a possible at

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT9jebfzmLE

    I can't find anything. I can't understand the words they are singing but didn't try very hard to, to be honest.
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    17 Jul '12 03:09 / 1 edit
    Found this one, but I don't think it's what you're looking for - soundwise:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djbgtbKXGyw

    No video, but here's an MP3 link: http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=7747571&song=California+Calling
  6. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    17 Jul '12 10:02
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I need a youtube of this song:

    http://www.poemhunter.com/song/california-calling/

    Can anyone help me out?
    Wonder how long that song is when recorded? It has 11 verses!