Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Standard member DrKF
    incipit parodia
    02 May '10 18:53
    On the heels of the Four Tet album comes the latest from similar artist/sometime collaborator Caribou, Swim. Highly recommended.
  2. Standard member avalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    03 May '10 13:39
    Originally posted by DrKF
    On the heels of the Four Tet album comes the latest from similar artist/sometime collaborator Caribou, Swim. Highly recommended.
    Can't wait. I loved "Andorra" and "Milk of..."
  3. 03 May '10 15:57
    Canadian.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Just another day
    03 May '10 17:37
    Caribou...cariboooooouuuuuuu....woody sort of word, isn't it?

    YouTube
  5. Standard member DrKF
    incipit parodia
    05 May '10 18:57 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Canadian.
    Indeed - and with Holy **** releasing their latest and, just possibly, best effort to date, it's quite the time for Canadian bands...
  6. Standard member avalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    05 May '10 20:22
    Originally posted by DrKF
    Indeed - and with Holy **** releasing their latest and, just possibly, best effort to date, it's quite the time for Canadian bands...
    I have not yet tasted Holy ****, turned off by foolish name. Are they any good?
  7. 05 May '10 20:35 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I have not yet tasted Holy ****, turned off by foolish name. Are they any good?
    Didn't he just say they were?

    (Yes, they are good.)
  8. Standard member avalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    05 May '10 20:53
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Didn't he just say they were?

    (Yes, they are good.)
    Yeah, I generally like more than one person's opinion before I plunge into a new band - so little time, so much music.
  9. 05 May '10 22:27
    Originally posted by DrKF
    On the heels of the Four Tet album comes the latest from similar artist/sometime collaborator Caribou, Swim. Highly recommended.
    Eh? Not Elton John?