1. Standard membermbakunin
    Radio Gnome
    Planet Gong
    Moves
    08 Sep '08 20:09
    i know there's at least a whole clan of you out there, so here's a question:

what do you think of the new album?
    what do you think of how the future looks?
  2. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    09 Sep '08 04:37
    Originally posted by mbakunin

I think it sounds like a chainmail factory, a pillow factory, and a rhyming thesaurus tried to make a quilt out of factory seconds. I hate it. The future? More Metalliquilts, all patchy, pretentious and full of holes.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Sep '08 06:25
    Metallica is a polka band who should have disappeared right after the black album in order to keep some of its group dignity.

Now, it makes music as dazzling and interesting as Britney Spears. They should be stoned to death after gang raped. All of them.

Heaven! Spare us from their so-called music! :'(
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Sep '08 07:54
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Metallica is a polka band who should have disappeared right after the black album in order to keep some of its group dignity.

Now, it makes music as dazzling and interesting as Britney Spears. They should be stoned to death after gang raped. All of them.

Heaven! Spare us from their so-called music! :'(
    Britney is looking hot again🙂
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Sep '08 08:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Britney is looking hot again🙂
    And so is Lars!

LOL

😛
  6. Standard membermbakunin
    Radio Gnome
    Planet Gong
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 06:38
    i actually quite like it. sounds like they're getting back to the nwobhm roots, it sounds a lot like garage days (the first one). the only thing that stops this album from being a really good album is the fact that it's metallica, and i know they can do so much better, as they did in the 80s. but i've stopped waiting for a new 'puppets' a long time ago, and am content with what i get.
  7. Joined
    24 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '09 19:28

The album is quite interesting,I see it as the follow up of justice,what came after justice was just crap.But this album is also a bit sloppy,it shows that the band members are just average musicians,but the songs and arangements are strong.
    For the future the band must play their roots music,but individually they must play their parts more properly.Like all other albums I hear a lot of overdubs.There wouldn't be another master of puppets.
  8. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 23:40

Utter crap.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 01:21
    I like their t-shirts and some of their older stuff. But isn't that lead singer a complete republican?
  10. Germany
    Moves
    31 Aug '09 08:42
    Metallica should have disbanded in 1988.
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Sep '09 04:24
    Lars is a buster! They redeemed themselves a bit but I agree you listen to puppets ands it's not the same band. Kill em all just has a rawness that they can never recapture. Trujillo is a bad ass bass player.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree